The online racing simulator
We've reached the magical 16 competitors - but now we need more in order to guarantee a full lineup of racers for each event
Magical 16? I am optimistic about some 32 player starts... Thats why the Automated System is such a big deal - it will cut the time of the event down by half the time if not more.
First Name: Taha
Last Name: El Alaoui
RacerName: RP MistaTea
UserName: evilpimp

If I cant make it to one event I will notifie you in advance btw but I should be able to be there for most of them :P
18 and counting - when SRT broadcasts the commercial, hopefully more people will join!

Blackbird is currently in Maine without access to a computer, so don't expect your name to appear on the list for a few days.
Quote from LFSn00b :just a bit disappointed as i have to sign up many times :P

Don't worry, next time you'll have to do that will be on the second season

Quote from Mp3 Astra :Blackbird is currently in Maine without access to a computer, so don't expect your name to appear on the list for a few days.

Voilà
Hey! I cant believe i forgot about this! Sign me up though!!!

First Name: Jordan
Last Name: T.
RacerName: 1995cobraR
UserName: ©[SR]CobraR
First Name:Tyson
Last Name:Fasano
RacerName: (Tyson)Sldwayz
UserName:Sldwayz
I just wanted to let everyone know I am back from the trip and am glad. I am going to be working hard on getting the Head-to-Head Automation System done before the first planned event which is March 29th for a reminder. I am optimistic that I can finish it by then and that all will be well, however I really hope that work doesn't get into the way.

Glad to see some more people signed up since I was gone and I can't wait to get started!
I'd like to change my racer name to -=DR=-Stefan 24 (Stefani24 - Stefan - Alfons - Number 3)
To that entire thing!? That huge so I am assuming not although I want to make completely sure. just put

RacerName: Name

on one line like that so there is no confusion. I can pick you out of that list above pretty easily : ). Thanks
I just sent reminders out to all the people signed up so far, and will keep you guys up to date. Currently I am trying to get the automated system up and running and once that is running the dates will be set in stone; I will give you my word that I am going to try my best to balance real life things with the programming of the automated system in order to *hopefully* get this finished by the first event date (March 29th).

There may be a rule change when the automated system comes out, I may not allow talking at ANY time during the event. This is to limit confusion of when it is safe to talk vs when it is not safe to talk. This is not fully thought about but the automated system should keep things moving along rather than having time between each race. There will be plenty of time before and after the events to talk about the outcome, there has also been a Ventrilo server running and talking on there is perfectly fine. Again this rule is not finalized yet.
Can I still sign up? Hope that I can .

First Name: Michal
Last Name: Saidl
RacerName: EXD Mike
UserName: Drift King CZ

(don't be scared of the username...)
You sure can, just getting this from your name this isn't a drifting event. I have nothing against drifting but I wanted to make sure you knew this welcome aboard and races start in 1 week and a half

EDIT: No longer scared of the user name since I just noticed that you already knew it was a racing event. Sorry for the notice.
I use this form for racing events too. Any problem with it? Should I use my real name like ,,EXD Michal Saidl" or ,,EXD M.Saidl" ? I am not really sure if I know what do you mean .
EDIT: Oh, readed it again... You didn't write anything against my racername :-)...
Don't worry. I hope I am one of the drifters who have brains. And I also often race...
With only a week left to go before the first event in the series I am taking this time to announce the point system since its a series and not just events anymore.

The basic idea of this system is to allow the consistently good drivers to be able to win the event overall, but still allowing the winners to gain additional points for their victory in an event. So for showing up for an event you will be rewarded with 1 point. For qualifying in the top racers and making it into round 1 you will get a point. A point will be awarded for every match that you win, (or every round that you make it passed). The winner of the event gets two points for the win. Additional points will be awarded to the player with the best qualifying time, and another point for the best lap of the event, (not including qualifying times).

We will probably give recognition to the racers with some outstanding stats at the end of the series, these may or may not add additional bonus points to the drivers. I want to keep the points as close as possible when it comes to the champion of the series.

Championship Points: (Awarded after each Event)
1pt - Showing to the Event
1pt - Qualifying for Round 1
1pt - Advancing to Round 2, 3, Semi-Finals or Finals
2pts- Winning the Event
1pt - Best Qualifying Time
1pt - Best Event Lap Time

Bonus Points: (Awarded at End of Series)
1pt - Qualify* for Round 1 of 3 events.
2pts - Qualify* for 4 of 5 events of the series.
3pts - Qualify* for all 5 events of the series.
Now asking for some more information from the drivers just in case we make videos ...

========= About You =========

========= Your Team =========
Name:
Estimate Startup Date:
Your Join Date:

========= Favorites =========
LFS Car:
LFS Track:

========= Racing History =========
Name off some past events and positions placed in those events...

========= Other Facts =========
Write any additional fact relative to Sim Racing that you want...
Go on LFSWorld.net and write some stats if you want also.
#43 - d1gp
First Name: Paul
Last Name: Tassan
RacerName: "FA"•PoLow
UserName: d1gp

Edit:

Name: Team Orange ("FA")
Estimate Startup Date: 18 / 06 / 2006
Your Join Date: 3 /02 / 2007

LFS Car: XRT
LFS Track: Fern Bay Green
Estimate time: 19 years, 22 days

Name: CoRe Racing
Estimate Startup Date: March 9, 2005
Your Join Date: July 25, 2006

LFS Car: MRT
LFS Track: South City Sprint 2 or Long

Name off some past events and positions placed in those events:

LOTA Record:
Formula XR Champion, MRT-CC Champion, Street Stock Cup Champion, Formula BMW Champion, Micro-GTR Runner Up, and GTC Runner Up.

IGTC:
Season 1 Team Champions and Runner-ups, CoRe Racing.

Masters of Endurance:
2008 GT2 Champions and GT2 24HR Winners, CoRe Racing.

I started league racing just only over a year ago... I have to say I've been lucky thus far to have such a great team around me and I think it has helped me become a more successful racer. Over the period of about the last 6 months I have really started to understand the balance of racing cars more and I find I'm getting faster and faster every month. I'm still not at the point I want to be (I don't hold every world record on LFS, shucks...) but I feel that I'm more comfident now than I've ever been. This looks like a great series to relax and have a good time in and that's what I'm looking for. Can't wait to see you guys on the track and I'm loving every minute of this in sim, Thanks!
First Name: Kenneth
Last Name: O'Keefe
RacerName: °RP° K.O'Keefe
UserName: Racer hero
hi guys hope i can still sign up

First Name:Jaward
Last Name:M.
RacerName:[GWR]JMyster
UserName:JMyster
You can, I do hope you make sure you practice the combo quite a bit as the LX4s can be tricky, and the bumps on the track can unsettle the car fairly easy.

Name: Rising Phoenix Motorsports
Estimate Startup Date: Not official yet.
Your Join Date:

LFS Car: XRT
LFS Track: Fern Bay

LFSBC - Won 3 races so far. (Not done yet last race is the day after this event )

Head 2 Head racing events - Attended 3 head to head racing events and made it to semi finals. (I believe)

Kyoto 250 - 6th place due to disconnect. (Was 4th before disconnect)

I've been drifting for 2 years and only recently started racing. That is why I went to LFSBC. However, I believe that I have improved considerably over the last months in racing.
I see that you changed time of events... Delete me from the list... I have something better in this time. I thought it will be 17:00 UTC.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I see that you changed time of events... Delete me from the list... I have something better in this time. I thought it will be 17:00 UTC.

I can't say we changed the times, although we had pushed back a couple weeks... Sorry to hear your busy during that time, you'll be missing out on some great fun And thanks for letting me know.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG