The online racing simulator
Like andy already said this aint the place to discuss things.

So please can we move on and have some fun at racing ??
Quote from niels1 :Like andy already said this aint the place to discuss things.

Sure!

As soon as i get silver, shouldn't be that far now. Looking forward to GT2 racing.
Here Here
Quote from niels1 :Like andy already said this aint the place to discuss things.

Friggin right lets Race!!!
Quote from SamH :You don't have to enter a name into the system at all. However, if you want to participate in the website's country, team and driver rankings, it is our requirement that it be a realistic name.

I'll clarify again that if you don't enter realistic names (or if we remove, your first and last names because they're too silly and you don't replace them) in our system, your points are not affected. They continue to accumulate within the system while ever you race on the CTRA servers. You can continue to earn new licences and gain access to higher servers etc

So, Stuart, don't be so happy, enjoy the current rank for a while, we are still scoring points
#81 - Dru
Quote from nelson_trujillo :So, Stuart, don't be so happy, enjoy the current rank for a while, we are still scoring points

So you ARE deliberately either not entering a race name or or entering a silly one

great decision that is ................
Quote from teedot :.

Whats with the micro dot

Don't worry lads as we are still racing CTRA and scoring points also the Team is as strong as ever

I am sorry the team table at present is not a true representation of the real situation and I apologise to the other teams for this.
I think it's pretty obvious what happened and I find it childish.
#84 - SamH
I'd prefer to keep any to-fro off the forums (AND the servers) please. I haven't fallen out with anyone, and have no plans to. I've spoken to the person at the heart of the matter, and he's also firmly assured me that he is not encouraging conflict or trying to inspire trouble on his behalf. Everyone is entitled to keep their name out of the CTRA system and drop out of the rankings and nobody should be challenged for it. This is t'internet, at the end of the day, and anonymity should never be a privilege denied of anyone.

CTRA admins make a decision on every report that the CTRA community files, and whether some of those decisions are popular or not, the admins are determined to make them good calls. If anyone disagrees with the judgements made, that's always going to be their right to do so. The last thing we need is for the details to be aired in public. Losing CTRA privileges is bad enough without following it all up with a public flogging!

Let's keep it cheerful, guys, please
here here - well said Sam!!!!

Now what is this place.... aaah yes.....
VROOM! RACING time!
+1 Normality resumed
Quote from CELTIC100 :Whats with the micro dot

Don't worry lads as we are still racing CTRA and scoring points also the Team is as strong as ever

I am sorry the team table at present is not a true representation of the real situation and I apologise to the other teams for this.

you dont want to know what i had to say behind that micro dot
hence why there is only a dot there now
Quote from teedot :you dont want to know what i had to say behind that micro dot
hence why there is only a dot there now

...glad u spared us from ur dirty little fantasies
Quote from Dru :So you ARE deliberately either not entering a race name or or entering a silly one

great decision that is ................

neither one, unless you consider my first/last name a silly one... nahhh, do you?
k guys, lets put this behind us. Seriously.
Playerzone gain 3' position
#92 - SamH
#93 - Nobo
Yeah we lost one of our drivers with a lot of points
Not sad about the points, but about the driver
#94 - SamH
That's a bummer
Quote from Nobo :Yeah we lost one of our drivers with a lot of points
Not sad about the points, but about the driver

Thats always bad news. Who is gone ???
sorry to hear that Aldi ;(

Let's setup a fun night for FPR and Halfords
Yeah, i imagined that someone of u was gone, cause the total point was less than last time i look at it :P

I don't know who is the driver, but anyway i'm sorry to know this bad news.
#99 - Nobo
Paddi was looking for a new challenge...but left in peace.
Pitty, but always good to resolve in peace.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG