after looking the first time in the team-stats for a while and
even without me driving for a few days, we could catch up a little
to the team-ranking-leader HR

after already beeing behind about 20k+ we could reduce
the gap to less then 9k for now

i´m sure HR will strike back the next days and i´m looking
forward to this amazing team-competition in the next few weeks
#2 - Nobo
Must have been the ~20 Points i got at the weekend . Well, last time i watched at it the gap was still increasing...the HR guys are really great team and dedicated to these servers

...i watched MikeB's Teamstats yesterday and on P1 was Halfords Racing and on P2...guess...FPR
I'll be back
FPR gained so much because I didn't race last night!!!
But as Arnold says "I'll be back"

Its been great racing with you guys the last little while. Nice friendly competition!!!!!!

Thanks guys
I look at FPR as being top anyway. HR got so many points on that n00b game B+J that I'm ignoring all those points gained
Is that the server which has been unused for 3 months now?
Quote from The Moose :I look at FPR as being top anyway. HR got so many points on that n00b game B+J that I'm ignoring all those points gained

Not impressed I too have no B&J points but the guys have put the time and effort in on the B&J server so fair play in my opinion.

Also since I've been with HR I can assure you that we really don't give two hoots about points and just like having fun racing
#7 - SamH
It turns out that the BnJ server is actually very difficult to score points on. We initially felt that the points progression would be very rapid, and so the points calculations on the CTRA website always combine the points as 1/3 value for BnJ (i.e. CTRA+SS+(BJ/3)).

I would say that anyone who succeeds on the BnJ server has definitely earned their points, and the points are good
Easy tiger, Only kidding with you guys
Quote from The Moose :Easy tiger, Only kidding with you guys

Sorry mate, am a bit drunk tonight...amazingly I was allowed out tonight....all hale Lorraine (me wifey) Came back in finding me buddy StableX being deducted mega points for whatever and him telling me that he's no playing LFS for a while...me sad...so i'm paranoid that everyone hate us.

I love you really moose
Quote from AlienT. :Came back in finding me buddy StableX being deducted mega points for whatever and him telling me that he's no playing LFS for a while...me sad...so i'm paranoid that everyone hate us.

Hmm, sad situation but I'm not getting involved. That's between the drivers concerned.

I'm certainly saddened to hear he's not playing LFS for a while because of that.

Rest assured , no one hates anyone.
Quote from AlienT. :StableX being deducted mega points for whatever and him telling me that he's no playing LFS for a while

Hmm. I've no idea why he got penalised but it sounds like he's got a bit too obsessive about collecting gold coins and leveling up. It's supposed to be about racing, and if you don't enjoy the racing without the promise of gold coins at the finish line then not playing LFS for a while is probably the best course of action.

Quote from AlienT. :i'm paranoid that everyone hate us.

It's just you that nobody likes. JOKE!
Well thats alright then yer all just jealous of my superior race craft.... and my handsome good looks...not that I would mention that the good lord happened to well endow me as well (yep ok I'm now severley not being that truthfull here).

Go on then Kev since its your round I'll have a pint o' Tennants and a wee dram to boot
I see floweers everyywheeree
:leb:
great news FPR...I just can't get my buttox off from the oval
#14 - Dru
LOL...... sorry lads, but Concept Racing were not listed on that mikes site Aldi, so i got them added.

so i got them added - and they are 2nd, so FPR...... are 3rd.

But don't worry - YOUR still second on the official CTRA one

Sorry lads at FPR, its not our fault...honest
#16 - Dru
#18 - Nobo
Thats what i said... unfortunately
The Italians and CR catching up anyway...well our team needs to get more active again to maintain 2nd.
#19 - Dru
Quote from Nobo :Thats what i said... unfortunately
The Italians and CR catching up anyway...well our team needs to get more active again to maintain 2nd.

lol

I think the PLZ will get you first...

As you know, CR are only 8 racers (we'd like more but need to grow steadily) whilst the PLZ is like an Italian Army I think made up of 22 racers ..
We're still far from FPR... but...

We're coming

:bounce8:
but will still have 4 racers not in the team-list and 3 of them got
a few points.... so i think we have about 10k up one´s sleeve

but however, regardless what we do, for sure the "italian army"
will catch up in a little while

but at least we were leading the ladder for a few months, thats
more then i ever thought we could do
Team night
Hi all

I think we should have some team bang around nights on our server!!
(Easy on the Bang part) Get all three or four teams out kicking each other around a bit would be fun. Would make for some good videos too. Come on over and try our Halfords server. We'll figure out a day that is best later.

PS: this is no league so no effort on anyones part is needed!!!!

Just an idea let me know what you think.
Quote from LordBlaster :but will still have 4 racers not in the team-list and 3 of them got
a few points.... so i think we have about 10k up one´s sleeve

but however, regardless what we do, for sure the "italian army"
will catch up in a little while

but at least we were leading the ladder for a few months, thats
more then i ever thought we could do

Difficult that our "army" will catch u easily... If u notice the Point Rank, u have a very high point rank, our is quite low... So that means that almost all of your drivers are active on CTRA servers, and not all of ours are on the same way...

So... don't know

BTW, HRT are verry far... (near 100000 points )
Quote from Toddshooter :Hi all

I think we should have some team bang around nights on our server!!
(Easy on the Bang part) Get all three or four teams out kicking each other around a bit would be fun. Would make for some good videos too. Come on over and try our Halfords server. We'll figure out a day that is best later.

PS: this is no league so no effort on anyones part is needed!!!!

Just an idea let me know what you think.

U mean some sort of "Unofficial Team Race" between our teams?

Or i understand wrong?
Quote from Cr45h :U mean some sort of "Unofficial Team Race" between our teams?

Or i understand wrong?

No teams racing just for fun. Just show up and race. Every man or woman for themselves.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG