The online racing simulator
Beware of Juuretis
Beware of Juuretis! - We were doing a practice race and he slowed way down infront of me on a straight - so I did the same to him, then we went round the corner and he bashed the side of me and made me spin - then he told me "you need to be more aggresive" Can I tell people to stay far away from him on the real race, because if this happens - you'll get passed by a few people. :spr2d2:
Quote from Fredthebest :Beware of Juuretis! - We were doing a practice race and he slowed way down infront of me on a straight - so I did the same to him, then we went round the corner and he bashed the side of me and made me spin - then he told me "you need to be more aggresive" Can I tell people to stay far away from him on the real race, because if this happens - you'll get passed by a few people. :spr2d2:

Please enlighten me... Does this thread have any purpose at all?

We all know that in some circumstances, being in the presense of Juuretis can spell Death.
Juuretis is an anagram of Death...with a bit of dyslexia
Wow, you have name and shame threads for participants of the league and an admin even encouraging it?
Does this thread contribute anything to the LFSBC Forum??

Be honest if you're going to reply to my question.

Quote from zeugnimod :Wow, you have name and shame threads for participants of the league and an admin even encouraging it?

I am not encouraging it, I may well be deleting this thread soon.

If you didn't notice, I was descreetly pointing out how pointless this thread was.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG