The online racing simulator
How far off pace am I
(10 posts, started )
How far off pace am I
I am new to the game, and have a question for you all. I want to know how far off pace I am. I ran a pretty clean 125.5 on the blackwood gp track with an lx4 with a stock set up. I know there is still some time out there to gain but how much, like I said I am new to the game so I realy dont want to hear how bad I suck, I know there are some people that play this game that are very good, so what would be considered a good time with this car and track.....
Welcome first of all

And for statistics you can look in LFS World. Theres a link at the top of the forums beside the live for speed logo .

Click there and you can see hotlaps, World Records, etc..

Hope that helped
#3 - MR_B
Helpful post there

To add to the helpfulness of it i'll let you know that the world record is a 1:22.88.
1:25.5 on a Race_S setup is pretty handy considering you are new to LFS!

Find yourself a nice setup and i'm sure you could bring that time down. By how much? No idea

Welcome to LFS by the way

Kringle
thanks, by the way this game rules
Yup, that's not a bad time at all.

I went and did a few laps on the race_s setup and managed a 1.24.9 after about 20 laps.

Using a good setup will take loads off your time though.
A decent time. Get online mate, I'm sure you will love it. Also you can get some sets then aswell
I have made at least 1000 laps total, i don't like that car but i tryed with race_s and in 5 laps i could only achieve 1:26:69...
Are you using your mouse, your keyboard, or a wheel to drive?

I think you may be very good in the future , Welcome...

Regrds
Quote from The Moose :but beware, these are mainly hotlapping setups and generally not good for a decent race.

just have to adjust it for race

How far off pace am I
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG