The online racing simulator

Poll : Style of car you would most like to see?

Le-Mans styled endurance racers
WRC styled Rally Cars
Classic Racing 1970s-1980s
American Muscle 1960s-1970s
Exotic Super-sports cars (road cars)
Modern V8 Touring cars (e.g. Aus V8 Supercars)
Go-Karts
Mini-types to compete with the UF1000 (e.g. Fiat, VW beetle styled)
NASCAR style stockcars
Bling Bling Drifto Ricer Cars
Classic Racing 1940s-1960s
Dirt Sprint Cars
Classic Racing 1920s-1940s
High Octane Dragsters
Naa, just an idea on what to request next.... :-)

Please don't take this personal guys, don't discuss anything, but I'm getting tired of reading those threads and always holding myself back from posting the same every time...
I really really see that the community is growing every day, and let's say every 2nd licensed racer wants additional content. I don't know, maybe a few years ago when I joined, I also felt so close to the devs, and I wanted some new cars too :-)
Anyway, have fun, drive much, don't crash, stay nice!!

greetz

der butz feeling old :-)
#28 - dev
American Muscle 1960s-1970s, WRC styled Rally Cars, Exotic Super-sports cars (road cars), High Octane Dragsters <- these have my vote

Jesus , another tread like this
Quote from Inouva :

Jesus , another tread like this

Take it easy tiger! Seems 95% of people don't mind. It's just a bit of fun.
Quote from JO53PHS :No offence, but If they put a NASCAR car in LFS, I'll be gone quicker than you can say 'NASCAR actually doesn't suck'

Why? I think it would be cool. NASCAR forms a massive sector of motorsport with it's own unique challenges and style. That may not be your personal cup of tea, but it would help complete LFS in my opinion!
I give 4/5 this thread
This is kinda beeing before, but its some fun to
Yet another one of these threads.

I ticked almost everything too, although I think less prejudice against the drifters would be helpful

I have no issue with NASCAR or Aussie V8s though, because anything that gets more Stateside or Oceanic racers is going to be a good thing.
drift car, or tuned cars like in v-option
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
"Bling Bling Drifto Ricer Cars" <- How wonderfully nice and unbiased of the OP. The world sure is a better place with such great human beings like you around, I wish you would reproduce in great quantities to have other generations sharing this great open minded viewset that you do on other people and their hobbies around you.

And as what goes for the thread:

V8, Nascar, WRC, Muscle
Quote from Matrixi :"Bling Bling Drifto Ricer Cars" <- How wonderfully nice and unbiased of the OP. The world sure is a better place with such great human beings like you around, I wish you would reproduce in great quantities to have other generations sharing this great open minded viewset that you do on other people and their hobbies around you.

And as what goes for the thread:

Hey thankyou! I tired my best!
u fogot family vans
:bananadea
Quote from JO53PHS :No offence, but If they put a NASCAR car in LFS, I'll be gone quicker than you can say 'NASCAR actually doesn't suck'

Why you making polls and not include the best of them all? - Rallycross cars. The WRC and rallycross cars can`t be compared, it`s two different things. Strange how every darn poll forgets this.
Could just have a simple option "Everycar ever invented" Everyones happy

But these threads come up like once every 3-4 days give or take could be longer but they all have the same effect.

I voted enduro V8 Nascar 1940-80's and proberly something else
Quote from AstroBoy :Could just have a simple option "Everycar ever invented" Everyones happy

But these threads come up like once every 3-4 days give or take could be longer but they all have the same effect.

I voted enduro V8 Nascar 1940-80's and proberly something else

Haha, yeah, should be a option aswell for that
If we, I mean the moderators had taken all the cars/track suggestion topics, and put them all togheter, it would been the longest topic on this forum for sure!

Off topic - The longest topic on this forum is?
funny - there are two similar polls at the very same time with drastically diffferent results. So I dont think devs will consider them really serious - I think fans of some car categories should donate for Scawen's test drive of their favourite car. If Scawen likes the driving he will make a model like he did wih BMW
Lemans, V8, Go-Kart, and some MR supercar

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG