The online racing simulator
South City - Less FPS - Patch Y
(31 posts, started )
Eh I get around 30-40 FPS and about 10 with full grid..
lol
And all the tracks will be modified (physics mainly) so that we can buy a new PC..that's not good.. I would love LFS to have the dual core usage available.. We wouldn't have such problems then...
Quote from LFSn00b :Er, maybe the only fix is to open the SO DDS files and just resize them?

Well, I don't know whether that works or not. Has anybody tried this?
Quote from kamo2000 :My 4 years old athlonxp 2000 and radeon x700 also are suffering with me on this - changing options didn't helped at all it just loads more slowly than before.
Time to face the facts guys - nothing is going to help except buying a new pc - i know i won't do it at least for 6 months from now so i have to live with it. Hard but true.

My bro is fine with his athlonxp2000 and his ancient geforce mx400.
And my radeon X800pro and Celeron D 3.33ghz only get 30 fps in south city compared to 130fps on kyoto ring
I just can't believe that you bro has no FPS fall if he uses an old MX400 card...X800 is way better
Quote from shaun463 :My bro is fine with his athlonxp2000 and his ancient geforce mx400.
And my radeon X800pro and Celeron D 3.33ghz only get 30 fps in south city compared to 130fps on kyoto ring

Well i was able to change that for realy small price and now have athlon x2 64 4200+ plus gf7600gs 2 gigs of ram and i must say comparing to the old pc that it had very nice effect - i remember to race with full grid on so on old pc with about 5 fps starting in middle or back..now it won't go lower than 25 and usually is above 40 and few corners later at 60 and more - Not impressing but playable and on other tracks it's always at 50 minimum and usually something around 100. I don't care i have time instead fps now enabled.

THe mx400 must be a joke..i have it in my other slower pc and it was bearly running old s1...

South City - Less FPS - Patch Y
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG