The online racing simulator
Adaptive Racing news thread
(58 posts, started )
Well done last night guys.

Good pick with Arthur , Been friends for a long time and i know he never puts a foot wrong.
Nice one guys!

+1 to get all the skins changed to this scheme! Looks damn good
Quote from [RF]-art555 :big pffff

Thanks everyone again

What, I have been sober for ...2 days now,
But allright, I drank vodka this weekend and the weekend before <.< Do I remember anything?...no..
Love the skins. Congrats Art. Good luck with the IGTC.
We are proud to announce another new member to the growing Adaptive Racing family, so please welcome Sir. Pingo, Kris to the team.

Kris is a very experianced racer, and has raced for Team Den Blå Avis (dba) and Afri-Cola Racing (acr), has appeared in, most notably, BOTT, Irish LFS Championship, Dansih LFS Championship, and we are hoping that his experiance will help Adaptive in it's push into more and more team based leagues.

Welcome Kris, it's a pleasure to have you aboard
Fantastic choice.. Good luck lads in the future...

Kris (Sir. Pingo) has done so much for the closed dba in the past. He is one of my favourites for any team im in, and should I make a new team one day, I would for sure try to "buy" Kris from AR...

Nice choice..
Welcome to the team mate
Quote from Richard Torp :Fantastic choice.. Good luck lads in the future...

Kris (Sir. Pingo) has done so much for the closed dba in the past. He is one of my favourites for any team im in, and should I make a new team one day, I would for sure try to "buy" Kris from AR...

Nice choice..

Hehehe. thanks Richard
Grats.
#36 - Kaw
Go Kris, Get busy! .

Well done!
nice skin, and good luck for the IGTC
Thanks guys
New Website Launch
We are very happy to FINALLY announce the launch of our new website!

We've been working hard to get it finished and we are very happy with the result. There's a lot more content and more functionality than we've previously had with our temporary site.
We have also tried to iron out as many bugs as we can, but as with anything new, there is bound to be something we missed. So if you spot anything, please report it on our forums and we will sort it out ASAP.

Check it out HERE
Very nice guys!
Outstanding work Kelvin, you've done us proud mate

I know it's been a long tough road for you, but it's been well worth it.
Lol. Cheers guys
Great site guys

I've found a bug, though.

When you are in another page other than "Home", when you try and go back to home, you can only open the page by clicking the bottom half of the tab.

I hope I explained it well enough
Yeah, i have been aware of that for a while, but i'll be damned if i can find a way to fix it

Thanks for letting me know though

EDIT: Hmm, it seems to be tempremental, i just went to have another look and it's not doing it for me. What browser are you using?
Quote from GFresh :Yeah, i have been aware of that for a while, but i'll be damned if i can find a way to fix it

Thanks for letting me know though

EDIT: Hmm, it seems to be tempremental, i just went to have another look and it's not doing it for me. What browser are you using?

Opera
Hmm, i just tried in Opera and it does what you said, but in IE and Firefox it doesn't.

I, am stumped.....
Great work with the site mate, top work!
Really great work Kelvin it did worth every min that you have spend on it :bowdown:
#49 - Rish
Great work G.
Wow, very very nice site, very good work

Adaptive Racing news thread
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG