The online racing simulator
So Hard on Me
(67 posts, closed, started )
Theres a saying you know, "the proof is in the pudding". Show us you can be good
Didn't he try and sell the Speedhack though? Isn't that the biggest insult?

why don't we all have a game of pass the parcel to show our love here?
I don't know you or your history. If you acted like a little bitch and cheated, then be a man and suck it up. If you do not understand why people hate you over the cheating, then I wonder what your IRL life-values are like..
Quote from pine-fin :I don't know you or your history. If you acted like a little bitch and cheated, then be a man and suck it up. If you do not understand why people hate you over the cheating, then I wonder what your IRL life-values are like..

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=715059#post715059

Don't waste any mmore breath on the tw*t, best banned and forgotten :tombstone
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
ok case closed then :smash3d:
OP, can you remove your avatar? As if having to endure that shit the whole summer wasn't enough...
Quote from Gil07 :OP, can you remove your avatar? As if having to endure that shit the whole summer wasn't enough...

+1
Notice that nearly every thread he started or posted in has been locked
Quote from JO53PHS :Notice that nearly every thread he started or posted in has been locked

A little more work and he would be Harjun`s mini-me.

And yeah, no offence to you harjun, you are a great lad
Quote from The General Lee :Didn't he try and sell the Speedhack though? Isn't that the biggest insult?

never tried to sell it, and used it twice online (once was a mistake) and made a post appoligizing for this, but everyone just slagged me off saying i didnt mean it, bought a new LFS accoutn hoping to start again, and make friends with the people I did this too, but the just shit on me and banned this one too.
Thats why I am pissed, i cheated 2wice 1year ago, and now all this
Quote from [DaEmOn] :never tried to sell it, and used it twice online (once was a mistake) and made a post appoligizing for this, but everyone just slagged me off saying i didnt mean it, bought a new LFS accoutn hoping to start again, and make friends with the people I did this too, but the just shit on me and banned this one too.
Thats why I am pissed, i cheated 2wice 1year ago, and now all this

And the boy cried wolf...

So if you murder someone 10 years ago, and you are let out of prison. Do you think you would find it easy to get a job, or even get your life back on track? Once a cheater, always a cheater in my book
If you bought a new licence, then the only reason the 'shit' started again is because you shouted "hey, it's me, the cheater. My old account was... oh, I've been banned again".

Do you deserve a second chance? Yes, I'm sure you do. And I'm sure there are places you can drive for the next 12 months to prove yourself. Submit lots of hotlaps, make a few movies and skins, learn to render in the "Render My Skin" thread, and join a league (and keep your nose clean).

Then I'm sure all will be forgiven.
No , let´s keep banning that guy , and he buy new s2 acc , and dev get money , and all happy

/sarcasm
Have you heard of the phrase "Once a cheater, always a cheater"

You may be an exception, but what do we know? Based on the above phrase, that's why people still give you shit.

The best thing about the LFS Community is the fact we are loyal to Scavier. By hating you, we are staying loyal. Something you should of done all that time ago.
Quote from The General Lee :The best thing about the LFS Community is the fact we are loyal to Scavier. By hating you, we are staying loyal. Something you should of done all that time ago.

Whooa.. Hang on there a sec chief. Do you want to think about that?
Quote from niall09 :So if you murder someone 10 years ago, and you are let out of prison. Do you think you would find it easy to get a job, or even get your life back on track? Once a cheater, always a cheater in my book

A bit harsh, LFS is still only a game.

@ Daemon

If you mean it serious, don't bring back old memories, gie yourself a new start, race fair on servers you are not banned on and gain reputation there.
Quote from ACCAkut :

A bit harsh, LFS is still only a game.

Not really, it was more of an analogy
He is doing stuf again check the forum

he's tryng to take down FM so i say F***k him let him burn in hell

(just kidding just ban him for life)
Quote from Chrisuu01 :He is doing stuf again check the forum

he's tryng to take down FM so i say F***k him let him burn in hell

Now that is harsh
Quote from The General Lee :The best thing about the LFS Community is the fact we are loyal to Scavier. By hating you, we are staying loyal. Something you should of done all that time ago.

Okay, that's spooky.
Quote from niall09 :Now that is harsh

Lol i just think somebuddy that does that kind of things is not to be forgivven by me any time soon
I believe the problem could be sold in another 24 pounds for a new license.... and when it gets banned in a week - another 24 pounds...
This thread is closed

So Hard on Me
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG