The online racing simulator
LFS Karting Meet No.4 - Poll 2 - Karting Duration
(30 posts, closed, started )

Poll : How long to spend in the karts? Affects the price!

30 min practise + 30 min qualy + 60 min race = £61.69
30 min practise/qualy + 60 min race = £52.88
30 min practise + 30 min qualy + 90 min race = £70.50
30 min practise/qualy + 90 min race = £61.69
Something else (please post!) = £???
As explained, the figures quoted are on an individual basis. The times for the karting are for two man teams, so you each get half of that time. How people want to pair up is up to them.
Are we going to have a "speed dating" pairing up thread? Or should we go through the ritual humiliation I thought I'd escaped having left school of "picking teams" on the day....

Quote :
Consistantly quick superstar on the brakes 21yo male, 5ft11/11stone, red OMP gloves and boots, black helmet with tinted visor, drives BMW E46 2.5L, seeks similarly enthusiastic karting partner for Karting, maybe podium finish. Must be light, consistant, focused, and aggressive, and roughly the same size so we don't have to swap any seat padding at the "driver change".

Quote from Bob Smith :
Note that 2 hours of karting only involes you in the seat for 1 hour, in 4x 15 minutes stints. Much easier than 2 hours straight.

oooooooooh - well that's alright then, my practice sessions are 1hr15 straight! n00b alert over.
-
(z3r0c00l) DELETED by z3r0c00l
In karting its normally -

30 min Practice - 15 min qualy - 75 Min Race,

Best way to do it i think
Quote from dmwright :In karting its normally -

30 min Practice - 15 min qualy - 75 Min Race

I suspect that's for individuals though, not for teams of two.
I am very interested, i race karts every month, and would have voted for the 30 min practise + 30 min qualy + 60 min race = £61.69 but its now closed
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG