The online racing simulator
Logitech G25 Problem (Paddles)
(11 posts, started )
This just started happing recently but the right paddle on the wheel dosent function when the left one does fine.

Ive tryed Shift + C, restarting comp, replugging the cables, nothing seems to work.

So help please?
I need it for GTR racing n stuff

,Jason

Edit: Well I tryed in the controles under options and the paddle does work. it just dosent change gears.
I haven't used my paddles yet, I don't think...

That's why the shifter has a sequential option
Reinstall plugin?
lampkin, the gear shifter dosent work for XRR and FXR so you have to use the paddles.
Not every car uses the same shift method. For some cars (FBM for instance) you have to lift your foot off the gas pedal, then change gear (right paddle) and then hit the gas again. Maybe that's why it doesn't work.
Is it not obvious? If your paddle doesn't work, in any game, or underr the controls in options..then your wire is pulled out somehow...

BTW, the only car that uses the paddles in lfs is the BF1, everything else is shifter (sequential), or h-pattern.
Quote from GodOfDrift :lampkin, the gear shifter dosent work for XRR and FXR so you have to use the paddles.

Yea it does, I have the sequential assigned to all non H-Shift cars, and the Shifter assigned to all...you know

Just edit the scripts for LFS and you're good to go!
the paddle does respond when I set it as a button or whatever. but when I get in game and try to shift. It just dosent work.
In LFS, in options. Click on Shift up, or down. then click ur paddle. Then change the shifting type to paddle, rather than sequential or h-pattern.

Can you post a picture of your options screen (while holding the paddle) so we can see what is wrong.
ok, I fixed it. I just had to assign the paddles to shift keys.

Thanks for all your help, gave me the Idea :P

,Jason
lol:nut:

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG