The online racing simulator
Karters from the UK - Rye House Kart Circuit Hoddestion !! :D
Hi all

Mainly for the karters out there, i've made the popular kart circuit Rye House, Motorsport World. It is basicly the same, just no kerbs and the pits are in a slight different place. Rye House is used for the london cup, you may have seen this event on tv.

it is best raced in the MRT, keeping the vehicle in 1st gear, this way it revs about the same as a Junior Rotax, and sets times around the same as a senior max. Feedback please !

Included is a pic of the real track and a pic of mine.

And of course, the track ! hehe

Thanks for viewing
Attached images
ryemap.jpg
rye house one.JPG
Attached files
AU1_RYE_HOUSE_KART_RACEWAY1.lyt - 4.1 KB - 437 views
How accurate / to scale is the layout? Looks intersting, I might give it a go later tonight.
hey

Wow someone is intersted !

the screen dump looks odd, becuase of the angle of the camera, but i can assure you that the first corner is not that wide

I regrularly drive the real life circuit, and this model feels quite the same, so i'd guess the accuracy is around 75%. I'm very impressed with myself, its my first autocross, and i love racing on it !

The alfano (magnetic strips) are also in similar places, so split times are near enough perrrfect as well

Is there any way of having AI drivers on the autocross? becuase whenever i make an online game, nobody joins, (i think i'm doing the options wrong or somthing) so i want to play offline. Unless you can give me a guide on how to correctly set up an online game

ty
I gave it a go on my test server, it works great Tested MRT, FO8, BF1, TBO and UF1...I love it.

If there was a way of getting a start grid...:P

DK
Hi

Have you ever raced the real circuit? thanks for the feedback

Yeah if only you could build a starting grid then proper races could take place. Anybody heard of the kart track kimbolton? Ive made that as well, and im working on fulbeck, pfi, and whilton mill new circuit as well
#6 - AMB
Hey i've been to PFI and raced at Whilton, old circuit though, what other tracks you race at?, i mainly race at Llandow, going into Senior Max soon.
Hey

I race loads really im in junior rotax with NatSKA visiting various tracks around the UK every year with national champs in july.

Our national championships this year is @ Llandow, ive never been there before so bit worried i should be in senior max now cos im over 16 (17 in april) but in natska you can race till you're 18 if your still in education. ( www.natska.co.uk / www.barclaykartteam.co.uk )

Thanks for the intrest
#8 - AMB
Ahh i'm Junior Tkm for this year at llandow, but i'm also 17 this year, think i can change to max next year though, and no worries the track is reletively easy to learn, just watch some of the kerbs, especially coming into the hook, get as close as you dare lol, believe me i've nearly flipped and it ain't fun, also been in a gearbox kart around the track fun but not fun when you lose the brakes nearly had a heart attack lol haha, might see you there soon,
looks pretty good.
i will give it a try when i get home
thanks mate
Thats pretty good,
would be good in jump and bump on crta
has anyone else raced here?
i like it. good for drifting
Can anyone startup a karting server for my tracks please? my pc cant host (i dont think so ive tried) but i'd love to race on my kart tracks against others in MRT or something...
19 years now in natska

Karters from the UK - Rye House Kart Circuit Hoddestion !! :D
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG