The online racing simulator
My Third Video: Meet Live For Speed
(17 posts, started )
looks like it would be a fairly good video, if the fps wasnt so poor. but the editing isnt too bad.
Please some more comments?
Good work on the movie, but low fps REALLY ruins everything.

Did you try recording at x0,5 or x0,25 speed?
LOW FPS ruined it really..
Quote from squad_e :LOW FPS ruined it really..

Yeah, with those FPS I don't see how you could make anything look good.

Record .25 and speed to 4.00.
Yes but how t speed
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yes but how t speed

What do you use for editing? There are a number of different external programs that serve the purpose of just speeding up video. If you use Vegas you can simple right click, go to properties, and change the playback rate to 4.00.
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yes but how t speed

ENOUGH WITH LAME EXCUSES ALREADY!

all you ever do is create lame excuses for every SIMPLEST aspect of ANY activity, just NOT TO DO ANYTHING, you have been told countless times what to do - JUST DO IT
Yep i use Photoshop.Thanks mate How can i speed up the sound of the car and when i speed up the video i have a 3 same videos :X
Btw:now could you tell me the song name from your video LFS-Playground please I know it is powered by prodigy but i don't know the track name
Nice vid man work on fps ;0
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yep i use Photoshop.Thanks mate How can i speed up the sound of the car and when i speed up the video i have a 3 same videos :X
Btw:now could you tell me the song name from your video LFS-Playground please I know it is powered by prodigy but i don't know the track name

You do the same thing to the sound file but it's not going to sound right... And if your using Photoshop for videos (never knew you could), get something else.
Quote from BigTime :You do the same thing to the sound file but it's not going to sound right... And if your using Photoshop for videos (never knew you could), get something else.

You can't.
Nice, nice video, but some scenes are a bit long.
I meant he can't edit video's with photoshop, but i'm running 8.0 platinum..
Quote from Mrlyrical :I meant he can't edit video's with photoshop, but i'm running 8.0 platinum..

Ahh ok!

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG