The online racing simulator
missing cruise servers ?!?
(25 posts, started )
Hi ! I not found a thread talking about that so : were are all the cruise servers gone ? I cant find any...I think its since patch Y.
On the servers list, on the yes/no options, make sure cruise says "yes".
Oh....I didn't noticed that...
Thx for fast reply!
#4 - Gunn
Damn, looking at the thread title I thought for a minute that a wonderful miracle had occurred.
Quote from Gunn :Damn, looking at the thread title I thought for a minute that a wonderful miracle had occurred.

:ices_rofl
#6 - JTbo
Quote from Gunn :Damn, looking at the thread title I thought for a minute that a wonderful miracle had occurred.

We think alike then, first then :banghead:

But I guess it is good that for some there is plenty of raci.... well whatever they do, available
omg i had gone crazy
thanks nuse seriously lol
Quote from XCNuse :On the servers list, on the yes/no options, make sure cruise says "yes".

Why did you tell them?

Now lets wait untill there is a drift filter
Quote from niall09 :Why did you tell them?

Now lets wait untill there is a drift filter

This cruise filter is quite good because when new people go online for the first time they don't get lured into the cruise servers.

BTW I'm online @ TC Citydriving cos I'm bored and don't feel like racing lol
Quote from JO53PHS :This cruise filter is quite good because when new people go online for the first time they don't get lured into the cruise servers.

That's actually a really good point....
I never thought of it that way.
So hopefully we should see an increase of racers!
There should be a filter made for drift servers...and permanantly turned off lol

Quote from XCNuse :That's actually a really good point....
I never thought of it that way.

Lol, i bet you suggested to Scawen to make the default 'No'
No lol cause I had the same issue when I updated to patch Y, I was talking to someone and they're like meet me at LTC, so I was looking through the servers, kept looking and looking, I eventually wen't back and he just said type in the server name, and that's the only way I found it for a while until someone else told me about the "cruise" thing lol
lol... in demo, it seems there is an auto drift filter set to no permanently because i went to demo 1 day to drift and it was empty. only a bunch of people using fbm gripping. all the drifters either left or they r tryin to get a way to get S2 lol

Nice job scawen! motivates the demo kids to move on from demo and acutally BUY s2 heh
For god sake it is called Racing not 'gripping'

When you say gripping it sounds like you think its a strange thing to do.
grip racing is just get to finish first.. racing is clean sweet racing
Quote from Smurfen :grip racing is just get to finish first.. racing is clean sweet racing

Whatever Smurfen

Shame, isn't it? God forbid people are able to play LFS the way they want, instead of the way YOU want.
Moan bitch moan.

So people aren't allowed to voice opinions either? What a perfectly politically correct world you must live in. I do feel sorry for you.
Yeah, I would advise you to take a "reading" class. I was merely pointing out the total absurdity of people telling each other what they should do with products they bought theirselves. What's next? People telling other people whom to like and who not?

What a perfectly politically correct world you must live in. I do feel sorry for you.
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Removed due to inciting an argument
#23 - JTbo
Fight on, I give you bubble gum and all is fine after that?
Probably after this posting, everyone will hate me for two reasons:
1) I posted on a thread what everyone wants to be buried
2) Read further

Cruising servers aren't so bad, after all. I disliked them before I tested 'em. "LFS is for racing, after all" and all. Sure, it is. But it has potence for alot more.

I like cruising servers because it is so relaxing to just simulate driving (After all, it is pretty icy in real life in this time of year, and last year I made a promise that I will never drive my porsche in winter ever again). I don't know how to translate it to english, but we finnish have saying "Veren maku suussa", that means that someone does something as seriously as possible. And that is what people do on racing servers. However, I don't blame those who takes racing (too) seriously (after all, this is just a game [And now someone says that "This is not a game, this is a simulator". Same thing, different package...]), it is part of the racing.

And secondly, without cruising servers people would cruise on racing server, just like without drifting servers people would drift.

I rest my case, you can hit me with a Enourmous Hammer of Old-skoolness now.
A well thought out and spoken post.

+1

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG