IKEA launched a new car concept: CømpåctCär

You do have to build it yourself though
lol!
How much?
Hahahaha...

Seriously?
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Haha, I chuckled at the first pic, then scrolled down to the '1x allen key' part and it got upgraded to a lol
#6 - Rish
lol!! No home delivery either!!!
The worst part is before starting the assembly, when you lay it all out like in the pic and compare all the parts to the parts sheet to make sure they are all there.
I've found Ikea stuff really easy to assemble unlike some other furniture.
#9 - JJ72
Quote from frokki :I've found Ikea stuff really easy to assemble unlike some other furniture.

yup, and much more eager to disassemble themselves as well.
Is it called the "Båstel Gølfen" or something like that?
ROFL, awesome xD
Would the drivers seat be like a IKEA seat, really cool and fashionable, but seriously uncomfortable to sit on?
Quote from jayhawk :Would the drivers seat be like a IKEA seat, really cool and fashionable, but seriously uncomfortable to sit on?

Well, I have an Ikea seat, but it's not uncomfortable at all
Quote from jayhawk :Would the drivers seat be like a IKEA seat, really cool and fashionable, but seriously uncomfortable to sit on?

I can vouch for the seat, it lasts longer than any IKEA chair u will ever find and is reasonably comfortable. My little Golf II GTI from january '89 still has it's original seat and my back isn't broken yet.

Yes it's a bit old now, but it still survives blasts around Spa, Zolder and the Ring without throwing me out of my chair. It's perfect as second car and im looking forward to the day it becomes 20 so i can insure it as a classic-car and stop paying roadtaxes all together. :lovies:
Yikes thats a heck alot of parts..
I've always wanted to build a car myself! :P
any easier than building a Caterham? :P
That looks just like a scale model back in my childhood. It had at least that many parts.

And you had to paint it also!

Life is unfair.

lol.

IKEA launches new car concept!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG