The online racing simulator
Snow and night races !!!
Quote from scania :I have buy, but I haven't got it

Shhh ya, he would gone right on it!
Quote from Gekkibi :Actually, Live for Speed is a "racing simulator", not "car racing simulator", so we could have motorboats, bicycles and horses.

Maybe a Airbus321 ummm a nice little horse for my dad... LOL!
Changing weather conditions (rain, lighting, light snow etc.)
Quote from kartracer35 :Changing weather conditions (rain, lighting, light snow etc.)

Ye i would like that too.
What about moon racing?
...i would like 100% perfect modeling of traction... no excuses...
...i would like 100% perfect modeling of traction... no excuses...
well i mean, cmon, this IS the 21st century... i think that our advances in mathematics is enough to simulate tire physics...
#88 - Jakg
Quote from atlantian :well i mean, cmon, this IS the 21st century... i think that our advances in mathematics is enough to simulate tire physics...

Once again you prove what an idiot you are.
Quote from Jakg :Once again you prove what an idiot you are.

nah... just ignorant about sim technology...
Enormous red text makes baby Jeebus cry.
are your eyes baby jeebus?
worlds best spam thread
Quote from atlantian :well i mean, cmon, this IS the 21st century... i think that our advances in mathematics is enough to simulate tire physics...

Please, help the community. Start to pr0gram. I bet scawen would appreciate that.

And if you are that good programmer, can you make me software that interprets outgauge from memory buffer and sends it through XML to NI-software what routes it through USB-port to external logic prosessor? After that I can make external speedometers, rev-meters etc.

Have you done that program already while reading this post?
Quote from Gekkibi :Please, help the community. Start to pr0gram. I bet scawen would appreciate that.

And if you are that good programmer, can you make me software that interprets outgauge from memory buffer and sends it through XML to NI-software what routes it through USB-port to external logic prosessor? After that I can make external speedometers, rev-meters etc.

Have you done that program already while reading this post?

there already are external gauges for lfs... try youtube...
How about engine tuning. I dont mean mods i mean honing the engines, rebuilding em - that's realistic. Different engines differ. Tyres go off (heat cycles). New tyres need scrubbing in. chassis can bend. Tyres can come off. Realistic Damage. Pit stop crew. Oil leaks on track. Weather conditions. Grass and stuff on track.

Quote from atlantian :there already are external gauges for lfs... try youtube...

I think Geks may have been being slightly sarcastic. Maybe you should learn that before you learn programming and help those slow-ass devs
Quote from Hankstar :I think Geks may have been being slightly sarcastic. Maybe you should learn that before you learn programming and help those slow-ass devs

Would you rather have a good game that took time to make or a shit game made over night don't go calling the worlds best devs names.

Oh and parts get ripped off: e.g. some1 flys over u're car and rips the roof off lol no need for new cars u could have an xrt convertable.
Since when wasn't shit swear filtered?
*sigh*
Another chap who clearly doesn't recognise sarcasm, even when it's got a frickin smiley at the end of it :rolleyes:

I've been playing LFS since 2003. In that time I've developed great respect for the devs and their work - hence my playing LFS since 2003. It should be obvious that I don't waste my time with games that I feel aren't high quality and I object to having to defend myself against people who wouldn't know sarcasm if it smacked their arse with a shovel. You're from England - I would've thought you understood English.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG