hotlap upload error
(23 posts, started )
hotlap upload error
when im trying upload my hotlap, i will get some error message :-\
Attached images
nothing_uploaded.gif
Attached files
jet_ cze_SO4_LX4_14901.spr - 1.4 MB - 294 views
I think the file is too big and exceeds the maximum size for a replay. 1.40 mb is much bigger than any hotlap spr files i have anyway.

Edit: yeah definately too big lol, lap 27?
why not? tyres are better and beter and its wr btw...
Yeah i know what you mean at the end of some vixen challenge races last season people got lightning fast times on thin tyres.
yeah sorry, but maximum filesize is 1mb, so I fear you're going to have to drive it again

must make nicer error message there
Come on i reckon you can get into the 48s
oh no :banghead: its impossible get better times with new tyres...
vic, set max filesize to 2mb pleaseeee
Quote from Jet_ CZE :

Yeah, please vic, do it. It´s very cool that he got a new WR after so much laps. All conditions inna da lap are green. No WR because of stoneage filesizes?
Yeah, please allow it

If you're really so concerned about server load, maybe just allow it for half an hour so he can upload it, then disable it again (reset to 1mb limit).
Please don't allow it!
Jealous, eh?
In hotlaping, everyone should be 110% equal. And IIRC there was a little wall-scratch, just before 1st split, but that is another story...
hmmm on the one hand i don't mind allowing the upload of that hotlap. But on the other hand, maybe others have had the same problem and went to try their hotlap again without reporting it (hey it's _possible_ )

hmmz what to do what to doo...
ok try uploading again.
made nicer error messages too.
Quote from Victor :hmmm on the one hand i don't mind allowing the upload of that hotlap. But on the other hand, maybe others have had the same problem and went to try their hotlap again without reporting it (hey it's _possible_ )

hmmz what to do what to doo...

Well you could make it so that old, worn out, near-the-canvas tyres don't actually have more grip, or exactly the same amount, as newly scrubbed in ones
But isn't it the same in RL?
Quote from Victor :ok try uploading again.

cool thanx
Saw it on LFSWorld . What is the max filesize now?
1.5mb
Quote from Jet_ CZE :oh no :banghead: its impossible get better times with new tyres...

Oh, why would it be impossible? By the time you got to the 27th lap you hit the wall a couple of times and I think you had like 2 degrees less camber on your right than at the beginning. Nah, that's usually slow me down.
Quote from AndroidXP :But isn't it the same in RL?

Yea btw, it is with street tires. In the RL Cup I race here in Hungary we also have the newly bought street tires (which is a rule to use those) rubed of with some machine to like 3 mm deep, and then they work best from 2 mm to 1.6 mm which is the min. allowed. If we want to use them in dry conditions. They build up less heat, and gives better, more responsive handling.
For wet we keep some brand new deep kinda.
Quote from AndroidXP :But isn't it the same in RL?

as Norbi said with street tyres it looks like it is, but it shouldn't be the same with slicks (and it is, you know that). but that's for another bug report section of the forum I believe
Quote from Victor :ok try uploading again.

Vic, you rock!

hotlap upload error
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG