The online racing simulator
Fern Bay Rallycross
(3 posts, started )
#1 - tvpro
Fern Bay Rallycross
Looked at the teaminferno setups, there were none. I have one currently but i was wondering if anyone could try and make one for me and possibly give som advice on turn ins, gears/when to shift and raceline. Any takers? I'm currently 1.800 behind World Record and counting on improving about 0.300 more before the race (Thursday)

Any kind souls who are familiar with the track and willing to give advice?
Quote from tvpro :Looked at the teaminferno setups, there were none. I have one currently but i was wondering if anyone could try and make one for me and possibly give som advice on turn ins, gears/when to shift and raceline. Any takers? I'm currently 1.800 behind World Record and counting on improving about 0.300 more before the race (Thursday)

Any kind souls who are familiar with the track and willing to give advice?

What car?

Also, how long are the races on thursday? One thing I notice when on that track is that my tires get hot quickly. If your doing 10+ laps you'll need to drop the pace a little to save your tires.
#3 - tvpro
Quote from mcintyrej :What car?

Also, how long are the races on thursday? One thing I notice when on that track is that my tires get hot quickly. If your doing 10+ laps you'll need to drop the pace a little to save your tires.

Oh sorry, It's the good old XFG

The tires are an issue of right now. But im not counting on laptimes under 1.20 the first ten laps because with the small track and 32 cars it will be PACKED to say the least.

Soo. for the first 10 laps it wont be an issue. Maybe they will start to wear after that and cool down?

35 laps or so.

Fern Bay Rallycross
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG