The online racing simulator
stopping pitting
(5 posts, started )
#1 - Rick.
stopping pitting
On servers where it's set to mandatory pit I would assume just a stop and go.

But it refuels. Do you have to set fuel to zero, or better yet what key can you press to just stop the pit right away? I swore there was some key to do this but I may be mistaken.
Quote from Rick. :On servers where it's set to mandatory pit I would assume just a stop and go.

But it refuels. Do you have to set fuel to zero, or better yet what key can you press to just stop the pit right away? I swore there was some key to do this but I may be mistaken.

Press F12 and there is a list of pit stop options that you can navigate through/change with the arrow keys
#3 - Rick.
I knew about f12, and I guess set fuel to zero? I just thought there was a quick way when pitting stop and go to press something on the keyboard to stop the pit and just go.
Quote from Rick. :I knew about f12, and I guess set fuel to zero? I just thought there was a quick way when pitting stop and go to press something on the keyboard to stop the pit and just go.

Maybe your thinking of Gran Turismo 4..... but I don't think you can just stop the pit stop straight away in lfs
Quote from JO53PHS :Maybe your thinking of Gran Turismo 4..... but I don't think you can just stop the pit stop straight away in lfs

lol
@topic
you need to set fuel to 0%, as u said, coz since y i think the fuel percantage is the added one, so just set it to 0

stopping pitting
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG