(83 posts, started )
We will do

DK
can u make ky oval right now its fe club and it sucks no one obeying rules
pls
Server's sorted

PW'd tho

Schnell is pw
I connected to "Stop The AI" but the script doesn't seem to work.
No messages about the objectives, Teamcolors, minimal players per team...
Did i miss something?
Any commands needed to start the "rumble" ?

regards
No insim as yet

Rules:
Objective - to protect your Queen but to attack your opponent's.
Teams - each team has three human drivers. In addition, each team will have an AI "Queen" which will be ran by the admin.
Procedure - the AIs will be lined up at the front, and the other members of their team behind their queen. Once the green lights go out, the queens may start. However, the human drivers cannot move until ten seconds have elapsed. If a human driver does their team will lose that round.

A team wins the round by causing the Queen of the other team to be immobile for five seconds. This is judged by an automatic programme or by an admin.
Banned tactics : Driving the wrong way around the track is banned, as is stopping for any period of time longer than five seconds. Cars that do either will be removed from the track for that round. Repeat offenders will be kicked and/or banned

Matches : As many rounds that can be fit in will be played in one period of ten minutes (unless specially extended). If the clock expires during a round the round will be permitted to finish.

Tiebreaking : if there is a tie after the final round of the regulation time, one overtime round will be attempted. If there is no winner in this another will be attempted.

What will get you banned?
Swearing
Driving the wrong way around the track
Deliberately parking on track

DK
?

Them's the rules
There is that too

xrob and I are working on more servers set up with dedicated combos.

PM me suggestions pl0x

DK
whats the pass?
#63 - xrob
Hey guys, was playing with DieKolkrabe a few days ago and had loads of fun playing stop the ai, so i've offered to host some lfs servers. should have a couple of dedicated servers up and sorted within a few days, im speaking with duke/DieKolkrabe on the subject.
i've only been playing a few weeks so im pretty new to hosting LFS servers, but have some boxes in london and testing some stuff out atm with them.
Quote from The Very End :Yeah, but then it`s easy to read :scared:

Do you seriously find this big black text easier to read than normal-sized and normal-coloured text?
Nope, but with my big monitor big text is better than teh sex!

But, I belive you out of all would smell the irony
I'll be on tonight to try this out!
Sounds like a fun game. I'm in.
Quote from xrob :Hey guys, was playing with DieKolkrabe a few days ago and had loads of fun playing stop the ai, so i've offered to host some lfs servers. should have a couple of dedicated servers up and sorted within a few days, im speaking with duke/DieKolkrabe on the subject.
i've only been playing a few weeks so im pretty new to hosting LFS servers, but have some boxes in london and testing some stuff out atm with them.

So we'll have TWO servers.

Called Stop the AI and Stop AI

Like I said...Nominate combos for 'em!

DK
uf1@RallyxGreen
tbo@Rallyxgreen
tbo@fegreen
gtr@bl1+bl1r
ngtrs@SO(all)
Quote from Stefani24 :uf1@RallyxGreen
tbo@Rallyxgreen
tbo@fegreen
gtr@bl1+bl1r
ngtrs@SO(all)

Thanks

Keep suggesting and we'll work 'em out.

Duke's working on an app to make it easier for us admins/players to control the game

DK
It sounds very good, I`m looking forward to see how the result is going to be, the new rules sounds like a lot of fun
forgot to say: SS+GTR (not both in 1 game) @oval
Sounds good - gonna check this out tonight!

Stop the AI
(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG