The online racing simulator
LFS Burnout 3 Takedown!!!!
(13 posts, started )
FPS Was really bad, the sound was really distorted and the footage coulda been slightly better. Not bad tho.
one minute that I could take had less Frames in it, than a normal movie has in 10 seconds...
Sad that some S2 licensed people don't know anything about Shift + U and Shift + F. That XRT sounds like rave Honda.
Nothing good...
Very very low FPS. And long video, i can't view 8 minutes of a video like that. But the idea is not bad.
it is... ehm, a nice idea, but the speed of burnout is missing... hmm...

first you should use Shift+F to get a clean video. A speedo is not that important for the beginnig. To get a better framerate you should whatch your graphical settings.
to get the speed you should play abit with the camera settings, and smoothly zoom out so that the raw speed fits. Then you could use a medium blur effect to make it Burnout like. When you want to visualizise a Takedown, you should change to the TV cam and use a slowmotion. Maybe you could make and use some graphics to simulate the Burnout overlays.
Please make the music more dominant then your (strange) car noise.
And don't hop from car to car!

To avoid the chat you have to change your cfg i think. I don't know where exactly. But when you spend some time with capturing good footage and following some advises, you the video can be better.

oh and PS: 3 mins are enough!
I quite liked it!

I like the idea, and the actual crash bits were quite good. However, it would probably be better if you didn't have the bits in between, where nothing was going on. Film it in 0.5 speed and then double the speed when you come to edit it.

If you recorded some of the Burnout SFX and put them it, that would be awesome! I actually did like the crash parts of the video, because there was a definite transition from normal speed to very slow motion speed.

Not a bad attempt, but read the other posts here and see what else you can do to improve it.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :
If you recorded some of the Burnout SFX and put them it, that would be awesome! I actually did like the crash parts of the video, because there was a definite transition from normal speed to very slow motion speed. Film it in 0.5 speed and then double the speed when you come to edit it.

I'll try to get the SFX.... (where are the Burnout 3 SFX anyway???)

0.5??? I only see 0.125, 0.250, 0.500 when I slow it down.
Quote from PioneerLv : That XRT sounds like rave Honda.

XRT??? I thought I only put the RA, FZ50 and the LX6
Quote from speed1230 :I'll try to get the SFX.... (where are the Burnout 3 SFX anyway???)

0.5??? I only see 0.125, 0.250, 0.500 when I slow it down.

You're so stupid

0.5 is the same as 0.500!!!!!!!! illepall
Bad graphic,not something new,i dont like it to much
Quote from JO53PHS :You're so stupid

0.5 is the same as 0.500!!!!!!!! illepall

Bad education, bad education speed1230.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG