The online racing simulator
Mutt ill have to disagree. The RB4 eats ur tires aswell.
well this round its gonna be lots of rubber, but i am happy since i do easy 1:17/16 with LX6 and after 7 laps tyres are still about 50-60 degrees, so in perfet working cindition. but the only proble is that i am going to be so small and if some one touches me i will probably be out of track, so please guys be genlte to my little two-seater and try not to hit, thank you
To me it looks like the slower people (ie, me :tilt will have a good chance when everyone else is forced to make pitstops to change the tyres. Slow and steady wins the race
and by the way J@tko, arent you collecting information about who and with what car is going to participate?
Quote from kABLiuks :and by the way J@tko, arent you collecting information about who and with what car is going to participate?

No.

FPs are at the times in the next post
I changed the FP schedule for this round because of people with their comments about "Ahhh ! I don't know this layout ! Heelllp meee !'

Schedule again:

FP1: Saturday, 9 February 2008 from 19:00 - 20:00 GMT.

FP2: Saturday, 9 February 2008 from 23:00 - 24:00 GMT.

FP3: Sunday, 10 February 2008 from 02:00 - 03:00 GMT

FP4: Sunday, 10 February 2008 from 16:30 - 17:30 GMT
Remember, FP2 is on NOW, 2300-2400 GMT, 1800-1900 EST

FP3 from 2100-2200 EST, 0200-0300 GMT.

d
i am going to use rb4 i did 17.50 in it
ill be using RB4. PB 1:13.90, tires last 7 laps then burn. Pitstop will prolly be needed for me :S.
I'll also be using RB4, I got 1.20 in it

Might as well accept my spoon award now...
slow wins the race
I can tell already that this will be an amazing race.

Some are maybe going to make it all the way on one set of rubber, some will be pitting, the pitting folk have got the fast times..will be fun to watch the way through the field.

I have a hunch that there will be an SC deployment. I really, really, don't want one, but think it might be invevitable.

Please take advantage of the remaining practice sessions.

Hoping for a clean race !

d
Quote from mutt107 :slow wins the race

I'm 7 seconds slower a lap than the leader (atm, gap could increase). He will make say 2 pitstops, each should last about 25 seconds for 4 tyres and a dab of fuel. Thats 50 seconds gained by me. However, over a 12 lap race, I lose 84 seconds (7*12), without any pitstop. So, he can have 3 pitstops and still beat me confortably...

This strategy means that it's probably better in the long run to drive hard all the time and make 2 - 3 pitstops...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I'm 7 seconds slower a lap than the leader (atm, gap could increase). He will make say 2 pitstops, each should last about 25 seconds for 4 tyres and a dab of fuel. Thats 50 seconds gained by me. However, over a 12 lap race, I lose 84 seconds (7*12), without any pitstop. So, he can have 3 pitstops and still beat me confortably...

This strategy means that it's probably better in the long run to drive hard all the time and make 2 - 3 pitstops...

He only needs to do ONE pitstopp ... if you mean MisterTea
I am still up in the air about rolling start.

Standing start will have the cars all togehter, but a bit slower.

Rolling will have the cars spread out, but faster.

The lag start will be the big determining factor, as well as number who show up.

d
Heh correct if I do pit itll be once and im not even sure yet if I will. Still trying to figure it out.

Tomorow ill practice a bit and see if i can try to get through the whole thing without new tires but from todays practice's I would provbably need 1 pit stop.
Im going to use LX powaaa, my favorite car
Were we suppose to announce with what car we drive? For me it'll be the rb4.
#69 - TG44
Yea I'll be in the RB4 too... Out of tires after 3 laps but I'll try to make it with a maximum of 2 stops.
Unban Meh
R2 wasnt racing, 7 laps on SC, Some jackass making gaps when SC on track, nothing was working...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG