The online racing simulator
#76 - Dru
Just my 2 pence

It is was me the 2 teams above should at least start the races, afterall, the more on the grid means more practice for the rolling start and any SC periods that need testing out...

maybe the driver rule can be waved for this test race to keep the number up?
That's our problem Dru, at the moment our only two available drivers will be starting the FO8 race in OWRL when the IGTC race starts.
Another option would be to have one of the teams with more drivers available "loan" a driver to the afflicted teams for this race.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Another option would be to have one of the teams with more drivers available "loan" a driver to the afflicted teams for this race.

The problem there would be setups. I see it as a better option if teams don't mind sharing sets though.
Quote from BenjiMC :The problem there would be setups. I see it as a better option if teams don't mind sharing sets though.

I figure they probably wouldn't, as there's little on the line here and setups are bound to change a bunch over the next two weeks.
#81 - Dru
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I figure they probably wouldn't, as there's little on the line here and setups are bound to change a bunch over the next two weeks.

i doubt it would be the sharing of setups that would be the problem, it would be HOW different the setups are and whether or not a driver can just drive a hour stint with a brand new setup..
Willing to team up with another driver so we get in for the test race.

If anyone wants to loan us a driver to start the race, let me know.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG