The online racing simulator
Round 0: Pre-Season Test Race Discussion & Confirmation
Hello drivers,

We would like to conduct a test race on February 9th at the usual IGTC time (19:00 UTC).

All registered teams are required to attend. The purpose of this test is to gauge the experience levels of the teams involved and to make sure that no team is out of place in this particular league setting. The current car restrictions will also be under scrutiny.

The restrictions will be:
FZR: 15kg
XRR: 0kg
FXR: 0kg

The event will take place at BL1. Qualifying will be 30 minutes, followed by a 2-hour race with a mandatory driver change.

If you cannot make this date/time, please PM myself AND BenjiMC with a detailed explanation.

Thank you!

Confirmed
  1. CoRe Racing
  2. S3Racing
  3. Sonicrealms Racing
  4. TDRT (2 cars?)
  5. Pernix
  6. c4Racing
  7. 3id
  8. UKCT
  9. GM/Unity Endurance
  10. Concept Racing (2 cars?)
  11. ConeDodgers
  12. XFR
  13. Dynamic Racing (2 cars?)
  14. Adaptive Racing
  15. InSeRt
  16. Flash - Racing
  17. Alias Racing
  18. Serbian Hell Drivers
  19. Peregrinus
  20. FLP
  21. Speed Core
  22. SDI
  23. FinalGear
  24. spdoRacing
  25. LFSLA
  26. NorthstarR4R
  27. Cyber Racing
Due to a lack of sign-ups so far we will allow for 2 entries for each team in this mandatory race ONLY. However if other teams sign up the second car will be withdrawn by the admins like a reserve.

These are not the race numbers used on your skins.
I'll be there!
S3Racing will attend.

Edit. See you all there. Its been a long off-season
#4 - Gil07
SR will be there

It's back \o/
We´ll be there as well.
Pernix probably arrive as well.
c4Racing will show our faces also
To clarify, the purpose of this test is mainly to simulate the racing environment of a real IGTC race, and to see how the teams that are new to the series cope with those circumstances. This is why returning teams are also required to attend. The new teams need to be evaluated in all areas. General racing conduct, being lapped, doing driver changes, coping with the rolling start and the safety cars, etc etc.

Thanks!
3id will be there.
I'll attempt to get myself and atleast 1 other UKCT member in, hopefully all so we can each have a play at driver changes.
GM/Unity Endurance will participate as well. Driver lineup TBA.
i can do it so thats at leat the 2 ukct
#13 - Dru
Concept Racing are confirming their attendance for this mandatory race.

Question is the lock off for cars - before or after this race?

Also will teams be able to enter more than one car for this one off test, as it will help you get the full grid maybe and also test out the new drivers, after all in such a short race, people may only try 2 of their new drivers out....

Regards,

Dru.
Dru: Was wondering about that too. I think that "multi-car registration" should be opened on Feb. 5th or 6th.
We'll consider that, for sure.

Even if multi-car registration isn't open yet at that point, teams with lots of drivers available will be able to drive multiple cars in the test race, in order to have a full field.
Just checking that it converted into 10+GMT would come out being 6am right?
ConeDodgers will be there
Quote from AstroBoy :Just checking that it converted into 10+GMT would come out being 6am right?

It's 5 am
Quote from AstroBoy :Just checking that it converted into 10+GMT would come out being 6am right?

The IGTC website has a nice Clock that's in GMT.

A nice idea would be two additional smaller clocks, one in US EST, one in Aussie time, as we both are far away and rarely use the GMT standard.
Doing that now
#21 - Dmt
XFR Will be there.
Dynamic Racing will be there Any chance we could bring two teams? So that the other two drivers could get pactice aswell?
Chances are you will be able to.
Adaptive will be there in some form or another........

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG