The online racing simulator
This Man Is THE Best Shot I Have EVER Seen
(36 posts, started )
Impressive. Now do that with a RK 62.
Shoot down stuff like that? :P
#29 - 5haz
Quote from Crashgate3 :I can't rememeber what it's called, but a friend showed me a vid (from somethingawful.com I think) of a robot turret that is fast enough and powerful enough to shoot incoming mortar rounds out of the air. The video shows it viewed from a mile or so at night, using tracer and it's pretty impressive.

Ive seen naval radar guided guns used on frigates that can move fast enough to shoot down incoming anti-shipping missiles, so thats probrably what you mean
the only gun ive handled was a air rifle at the fair and i won a cuddly bear , witch i sold on Ebay for 20 €
The US build a laser system that can intercept mortar granates...but thats another story
Quote from jwardy :the only gun ive handled was a air rifle at the fair and i won a cuddly bear , witch i sold on Ebay for 20 €

lol! i own many a gun. (country boy)
Quote from Blackout :Shoot down stuff like that? :P

oh...

I'm sure RK62 isn't that amazing like the army brainwashing says
This guy one of the best with a pistol (at least here in the US where we shoot pistols larger than .32 caliber (namely .45 caliber) in competition). I've met him myself and he's quite the machine.
That first video was just rediculous. When it's something that you've not really watched before, it makes it almost unbelievable at first. Just crazy...

This Man Is THE Best Shot I Have EVER Seen
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG