The online racing simulator
This Man Is THE Best Shot I Have EVER Seen
(36 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
h4x
Thats insane... Like, that would be so overkill, 12 shotgun shots under 2 sec, like WTF?!
Quote from The Very End :Like...what on earth is that thing?

It's just a single Shotgun...just a bit bigger than the usual ones
But you have to admit that it`s impressive to look on?
Myself I have only shoted with rifle / shoutgun once, so I`m completely newbie to it.
First one was cooler. They should have got that big shotgun into one of Arnie's earlier films. He could have carried one in each arm. Imagine Commando with that.

A punt gun. They were used for hunting wildfowl in estuaries.

The basic premise is this: Attach punt gun to front of boat (or "punt"), paddle (or punt) into weedy estuary full of ducks, fire punt gun once in general direction of where you think there might be some ducks, collect 200 dead ducks.
Yep, probably the best shot i've seen, but his autocue reading skillz are somewhat lacking
Quote from thisnameistaken :A punt gun. They were used for hunting wildfowl in estuaries.

The basic premise is this: Attach punt gun to front of boat (or "punt"), paddle (or punt) into weedy estuary full of ducks, fire punt gun once in general direction of where you think there might be some ducks, collect 200 dead ducks.

Rofl, that would be awesome But damn, again, so overkill lol.

Quote from GFresh :Yep, probably the best shot i've seen, but his autocue reading skillz are somewhat lacking

True
I prefer a machine gun that fires like a million bullets a minute
Sounds a bit like blast fishing with ducks.
Damn, I thought John Bidwell (3 times world clay pigeon shooting champion) was quick with his trick shots but that is impressive.
I tried to find some videos online but none of his trick shots.

I used to do quite a bit of clay pigeon shooting a few years back and it takes some practicing to get that good. On a good day I'd get between 60-70 on a 100 sporting event, and even made it into the Norfolk juniors team.

Forerunner of a BFG9000..

in fact, would go as far as to say it was definitely a Big F***ing Gun!
bullets have magnets
Quote from Rappa Z :My brother once saw one of these in action on a trip to the State Trooper Academy. I can't imagine what they would use it for but he says it was awsome. They claimed it is "The Holy Grail of Machine Guns"

Here it is in action: (go to 17:10)

http://video.google.com/videop ... type=search&plindex=1

BAH!

THIS is a machine gun...even Arnie wants one!
Theoretical rate of fire= Infinite
...because it accelerates with every round fired. In practice this is impossible obviously, because it would fall apart/melt/run out of ammo eventually, but safe to say I wouldn't want to be looking down the barrel when it was firing
Quote from Bladerunner :BAH!

THIS is a machine gun...even Arnie wants one!
Theoretical rate of fire= Infinite
...because it accelerates with every round fired. In practice this is impossible obviously, because it would fall apart/melt/run out of ammo eventually, but safe to say I wouldn't want to be looking down the barrel when it was firing

Bah, I have one of these, it shots soo smoothly
Quote from Rappa Z :My brother once saw one of these in action on a trip to the State Trooper Academy. I can't imagine what they would use it for but he says it was awsome. They claimed it is "The Holy Grail of Machine Guns"

Well, we British used it to great effect in keeping control of our territories in the run up to WWI - and then in both WW's. Top notch weapon
#23 - w126
I can't rememeber what it's called, but a friend showed me a vid (from somethingawful.com I think) of a robot turret that is fast enough and powerful enough to shoot incoming mortar rounds out of the air. The video shows it viewed from a mile or so at night, using tracer and it's pretty impressive.

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG