The online racing simulator
Old and New Drifting Planet.
(18 posts, started )
Nice, I liked it.. My eyes were struggling from those rapidly moving cameras
Great editing and footage is very good too. Good vid, i like it.
Nice video

Some clips showed a bit of lag.
Nice one!Hey look im in the end with the pictures!
nice vid

PS. importfantasy u need to fix ur design dudes link click it and see what happens its quite funny
Quote from ImportFantasy :Nice one!Hey look im in the end with the pictures!

Thanks all! I have 32mb of graphic, so i can get so much fps. And i recordered with 0.125 on LFS. I can't do more, hehe. ^^ Thanks gyus.

LFSNoob, yes, that song.
I forgot all about it Shaggy.Ill fix it right away.
#9 - Danas
in almost half of the scenes there were no shadows under the cars
Quote from Danas :in almost half of the scenes there were no shadows under the cars

32 mb of graphic.
im not saying its very bad, but it looks a little bad on some of the scenes btw good movie, and I saw that you made this movie with vegas, did you use some kind of plugin for the shaking? Or did you do everything manually? Because its a little annoying shaking the camera each frame
I don't know exactly what is shake, if is about the camera moves, it was on LFS, and some zooms were on vegas. ^^
Muy guapo el video, métele caña a estos giris con el drift movie,jejejej.

Very nice vid.

Jajaja, gracias. ^^ Me dicen que aun anda bajo de FPS, pero por muchos trucos de grabar a camara lenta, son 32 de grafica, xD. Thanks all for coment.
Edited with the URL on Metacafe and i deleted the Stage6 version. D.E.P Stage6.
Si tienes dudas, mandame un mensaje privado, compi.

I f you have questions, send me a your questions, friend.
Well...im not really into drifting, but the video has some nice editing.
I think altought, that the color contrast is a bit high and some of the shots could have better camera angles imo, but from a guy thats works with a 32 video card...it's very good...just for the corage/effort.

P.S. - ( If you use Fraps to capture, try to put all the essencial graphics on lfs..like shadows, sky, and stuff, then on fraps use the halfsize option. If that doesn't work, try to use a lower resolution on lfs, and use Fullsize on fraps.) Each pc has specific perfomance, sometimes we just have to play around and test the machine to find a balance between FPS and quality.
Well, there's no much problem, because this wednesday, i'll have a Quad Core, 4GB Ram, and 9600GT. =D Thank's for coments.

Ayudas en la edicion al video? Ok, si tengo alguna duda te consulto, gracias. ^^

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG