The online racing simulator
Non stop flights to Australia?
(36 posts, started )
ive done 40-50 odd flights in my life and the reason I havnt been to Australia is because I'd have to be on a plane for a whole day! Good luck with that...
Quote from thisnameistaken :We've decided to send an amateur rugby team to give them a chance.

mabey if you treated the game like rugby u may win somehow i find it crap that kicking the ball thought the goals = points and u can do it unlimited amounts of time. if we did this in our games there'd be no fun.

also its about time u guys held the trophy considering u made the sport and only one it like twice in 20-30 years i think lol
Dan what ever you do, get yourself some of those flight pressure DVT sock things.

Trust me, when you're sat down for really long periods of time it really screws up your blood pressure, and can if you're not careful be fatal. Don't wanna scare the shits outta ya, but, just be aware of the dangers
They show video reminders from time to time on long plane trips that I've been on, that tell you to go for walks up and down the corridor, and to move your feet around while sitting and things like that.
#30 - JTbo
Quote from Mazz4200 :Dan what ever you do, get yourself some of those flight pressure DVT sock things.

Trust me, when you're sat down for really long periods of time it really screws up your blood pressure, and can if you're not careful be fatal. Don't wanna scare the shits outta ya, but, just be aware of the dangers

+1, I have sat again over 12 hours in office chair and feets feel odd, also some dizzyness+many other things, should find where mine are now, this sitting is not good at all.
Quote from kester :we drove from lillydale(yarra ranges) to bathrust non-stop took us 9 hrs somthing like 1000k's

Pfft I've done an 8 hr (900km) round trip for a pizza before
Aye, thanks for the warnings, I will sort some out before we go
There are currently no planes capable of doing it as long as they're made just for carrying passengers.
Emirates fly to Australia with a short stop in Dubai which splits the journey up nicely. I dont envy u being stuck on that plane for 15 hours non stop.

Also their prices start at £640 return.
I am flying with Virgin, not sure where they will stop though, they were the cheapest, by a long shot at £776 each, for when we wanted to go.

Non stop flights to Australia?
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG