The online racing simulator
City driving
(13 posts, started )
City driving
Drive correctly keeping the proper lane. At the straights it is usually the rightmost, at the turns it depends on where you turn. The turns aren't always limited by barriers (immaginary buses or trucks), but you need to drive over the control points (green circles), so it's better to keep your own lane.

It makes sense to fly around the track in shift+u camera to get familiar with it.

P.S. I've selected the right lane just to do less work (less forbidden zones and barriers).

[edit] updated the track
Attached images
LFS 2006-07-31 15-43-47-84.jpg
LFS 2006-07-31 15-45-26-15.jpg
LFS 2006-07-31 15-46-13-57.jpg
LFS 2006-07-31 15-47-37-93.jpg
LFS 2006-07-31 15-47-42-43.jpg
LFS 2006-07-31 15-51-37-79.jpg
Attached files
SO4_driving.lyt - 3.3 KB - 3113 views
I downloaded it and put it in my layout folder. how do i use it? Can only s1 and s2 users use it? or can demo users too?
demoers can't use it becuase, its on a south city layout and demoers can't use autoX layouts anyway.
Ouch! What a bump! :bump:
Hehe. BTW, now it offers another challenge: try stopping at each traffic light and crossover and save your clutch from overheating.
I wanna have [TC] City Driving UK NOW! =[ i miss it from a year ago. It was the best layout and the best server ever made. Extremely fun and tricky...
how do u even make autocross layouts?
Quote from Drift2007 :I wanna have [TC] City Driving UK NOW! =[ i miss it from a year ago. It was the best layout and the best server ever made. Extremely fun and tricky...

like back in the day! I never got used to the left side though
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :demoers can't use it becuase, its on a south city layout and demoers can't use autoX layouts anyway.

Thanks for telling me! Now this feature is making me drool for S2. I WANT S2! LOL
Cure your drooling it's well worth it. I saved over $200 not needing to buy any other games in the last 12 months.

This layout is strange. But I guess you get used to being auto spectated for going the wrong places.
I like this layout but i want server with it .
Wish no more, looking at the amount of requests for it, the config is up *but only for a few days*

Servername:Team KA Racing Server
Cars: All Road Cars

City driving
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG