The online racing simulator
Jump Hack.
(117 posts, started )
o_O
That was strange, never seen anything like that before. Creepy shit indeed.
That just sucks another good server down the tub because some dumn shit got to mess it up for all. I know buy the game. well thats easy for most of you to say but when one has no means to be able to do that . well it just sucks all around
Signed stuck in NL with out a penny and now way to help myself
Strange hack. It's like he's teleporting himself to the other end of the track. I don't really see the point, he isn't that bad a driver so why not try winning with good driving.

Quote from msmolt :That just sucks another good server down the tub because some dumn shit got to mess it up for all. I know buy the game. well thats easy for most of you to say but when one has no means to be able to do that . well it just sucks all around
Signed stuck in NL with out a penny and now way to help myself

Ehm, looking at your age and the fact that you own a computer capable of running LFS and have an internet connection i find that hard to believe
Quote from marzman :Strange hack. It's like he's teleporting himself to the other end of the track. I don't really see the point, he isn't that bad a driver so why not try winning with good driving.

Ehm, looking at your age and the fact that you own a computer capable of running LFS and have an internet connection i find that hard to believe

haha yeah mye too but i come to NL to suppost a internet girlfriend to get her kids she had lied to me the hole time. Now im stuck here with no way to make a cent I cant even go back to the states as she hid my passport from me. I have no means to get a ticket back home I cant work no green card In in hell and cant help myself. the only thing i see or hear in English is on the net Alls i got to do is set here in front of this Pc 24/7 I play the game 14 hours a day every day and have to put up with all the crashers and no one wonting to live by rules sorry my problems. before i came here i made 60 grand a year had anything i wonted. I have learnd to feel sorry for the people in the state that cry how good they got it
Quote from msmolt :haha yeah mye too but i come to NL to suppost a internet girlfriend to get her kids she had lied to me the hole time. Now im stuck here with no way to make a cent I cant even go back to the states as she hid my passport from me. I have no means to get a ticket back home I cant work no green card In in hell and cant help myself. the only thing i see or hear in English is on the net Alls i got to do is set here in front of this Pc 24/7 I play the game 14 hours a day every day and have to put up with all the crashers and no one wonting to live by rules sorry my problems. before i came here i made 60 grand a year had anything i wonted. I have learnd to feel sorry for the people in the state that cry how good they got it

Oh my God! What a story I feel for you man, hope your "girlfriend" gives your passport and other papers back
your nota fusion admin!
get of my server!
fake admin was banned

Quote from msmolt :haha yeah mye too but i come to NL to suppost a internet girlfriend to get her kids she had lied to me the hole time. Now im stuck here with no way to make a cent I cant even go back to the states as she hid my passport from me. I have no means to get a ticket back home I cant work no green card In in hell and cant help myself. the only thing i see or hear in English is on the net Alls i got to do is set here in front of this Pc 24/7 I play the game 14 hours a day every day and have to put up with all the crashers and no one wonting to live by rules sorry my problems. before i came here i made 60 grand a year had anything i wonted. I have learnd to feel sorry for the people in the state that cry how good they got it

I'm sure if you went to the US Embassy and explained the situation then they'd probably help you out and get you home, provided you have sufficent evidence that you're a US Citizen and you can prove that fact, I'm almost certain you'd be able to get back home.

They might even give you a small loan to get you home, but I can't be certain, give it a shot you've nothing to lose!
It's beyond me as to why people would actually want to cheat within an online game - I mean, I can understand people wanting to get all weapons within GTA. Which I guess is the reason why they actually put that cheat within the game.

I cannot see the fun in being able to fly along the road at a massivly stupid speed in an online racing simulator. What really is the point? Surly doesn't that take the fun out of the game? Doesn't that take out the competition part of the game?

For instatnce, I used to be a pretty heavy gamer on a game called Tactical Operations - but it just became worse and worse with the level of the peoplee cheating. You would see people turnning around in an INSTANCE and just headsot every single player, within a milisecond. Thats why I left that style of game infact.

But, I mean, come off it - there can't serriously be any fun in watching the car just fly around the track at such speeds? No feeling "HAH! I JUST OVERTOOK YOUR ASS!!!! WAHOO!" Or anything like that?

----

Thats just my two cents worth!
Quote from anbiddulph :your nota fusion admin!
get of my server!
fake admin was banned

And the point of that post was?
I appologise for trying to keep my servers clean from idiots every now and then. i cant sit at my pc all day in the demo servers just admining can i? Think before you post.

Seems that my demo servers where quite a hit, and closing them is having a negative impact on the LFS community. Im considering re-opening them, but with certain filters in place to prevent the whole "lol im fusion admin bla bla".

As for the "hack", well.. its a real shame that someone would sit there and figure out a way in which to make the "hack" work...
Quote from Rooble :I'm sure if you went to the US Embassy and explained the situation then they'd probably help you out and get you home, provided you have sufficent evidence that you're a US Citizen and you can prove that fact, I'm almost certain you'd be able to get back home.

They might even give you a small loan to get you home, but I can't be certain, give it a shot you've nothing to lose!

theres not one here. closest one is in london And I have no passport or any ID as to who I am. I tryed to file a form for lost Passport but she wont give me the phone # to the apartment we live in and its required to finnish the form. Good news looks like my sister is coming for me in may Dam nother 3 months of dimo that sucks
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :
I appologise for trying to keep my servers clean from idiots every now and then. i cant sit at my pc all day in the demo servers just admining can i? Think before you post.

haha I can I got nothing else to do you would be smash Hit #1 demo server That goes for anyone else that would like an 18/7 onboard amit. I can asure you there will be NO backwards track driving and zero crasher And Im a very fare person
Quote from msmolt :theres not one here. closest one is in london And I have no passport or any ID as to who I am.

For someone going to a foreign country you know significantly little about it.
There is an embassy in the hague (why wouldn't the US have an embassay in holland )

Quote from msmolt :I tryed to file a form for lost Passport but she wont give me the phone # to the apartment we live in and its required to finnish the form.

You can buy a telephone number in virtually any supermarket.

Either you are incredibly dumb, or this is a great story.
#38 - _ak

HA!
Do you happen to have relatives in Nigeria with a bag full of diamonds they want to get rid off by any chance?
Quote from mikey_G :For someone going to a foreign country you know significantly little about it.
There is an embassy in the hague (why wouldn't the US have an embassay in holland )

You can buy a telephone number in virtually any supermarket.

Either you are incredibly dumb, or this is a great story.

WoW what part of Zero income for 3 year dont you understaind What part of being locked in a apartment dont you understaind what part of I dont even know how to use the Phone in this house when everyone on the other end of the phone is speaking dutch and i know none

You can buy a telephone number in virtually any supermarket. ha ha its plain to see you know nothing about holland

There is an embassy in the hague

thank you
If you were locked in an apartment why on earth would you be alowed on a PC with an internet connection? I mean c mon, if you have internet access i'm pretty sure you could contact anyone you wanted.
Quote from Bawbag :If you were locked in an apartment why on earth would you be alowed on a PC with an internet connection? I mean c mon, if you have internet access i'm pretty sure you could contact anyone you wanted.

well its kinda like this man she gets fined 45 euro a day for every day ive been here thats 3 years. do your math would you wont someone to do that to you? here is not like states you owe someone money.here they come take everything you got then though you out to the street. and you go to jail till its payed. Im trying to get home without hurting anyone she got 3 kids sorry but thats me. I could not do that to anyone. Like I said my sister is coming here to get me in may I just need to find my passport or get a replacement. Getting a replacement I got to tell were im at. she has hid everything that shows proff of when i got here. no passport no old plain tickets. I have no ID. she not going to give me the phone # to the house. Do you blame her? I give being up shit creak with out a pattle A hole new meaning
Quote from msmolt :WoW what part of Zero income for 3 year dont you understaind What part of being locked in a apartment dont you understaind what part of I dont even know how to use the Phone in this house when everyone on the other end of the phone is speaking dutch and i know none

Ohh come on, I moved to Holland too and everyone in this country can speak English quite well, contrary to you.
The fact taht you're being "held hostage" with internet access and that you find an excuse for every argument lets me believe that this is a great story (and it's getting shakier by the forum post).
Quote from mikey_G : The fact that you're being "held hostage" with internet access and that you find an excuse for every argument lets me believe that this is a great story (and it's getting shakier by the forum post).

I'm finding it thoroughly entertaining.
It's amazing the tales some people tell.

I cant wait for the next instalment:munching_
Quote from msmolt :well its kinda like this man she gets fined 45 euro a day for every day ive been here thats 3 years. do your math would you wont someone to do that to you? here is not like states you owe someone money.here they come take everything you got then though you out to the street. and you go to jail till its payed. Im trying to get home without hurting anyone she got 3 kids sorry but thats me. I could not do that to anyone. Like I said my sister is coming here to get me in may I just need to find my passport or get a replacement. Getting a replacement I got to tell were im at. she has hid everything that shows proff of when i got here. no passport no old plain tickets. I have no ID. she not going to give me the phone # to the house. Do you blame her? I give being up shit creak with out a pattle A hole new meaning

Why do you have a dutch flag? That's kind of strange seeing the position that your in. You must hate it here.

But with a pc with sound and microphone you can call the whole world over the internet (www.voipbuster.com). You can get a dutch phonenumber for inbound calls for 10 euro's a year (www.budgetphone.nl) so calling should not be a problem. And I think there are plenty of places where you can get US numbers (maybe even for free, don't know if voipbuster still gives them, they stopped with the dutch phonenumbers)
Quote from The Moose :

I'm finding it thoroughly entertaining.
It's amazing the tales some people tell.

I cant wait for the next instalment

It happens. But if it has, i don't think he is an US citisen.
Quote from msmolt :...

I've read the whole story and feel sorry for you. But What has this whole story to do with the Fusion server at all? I know you are 24/7 online on lfs. But didn't you know that 24/7 hours of PC is not good for your own living? Also from where are you actually? If you can't speak dutch then u arent a dutch. I'm 100% sure that there a dutch ppl who can speak english. As I live in Amsterdam where 60% of the dutch can speak english. So what your telling is a lie. Or you just want some attention from LFS just for S2(like other ppl do).

If not Then We can't really help you.

Goodluck.

(Groetjes)
Dan, if you check the replay, you can see that "Dza" had the admin password. (His name was light yellow)
I noticed that too. Very strange indeed.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :Plus those SillyProject servers.. what are all those about? Seems some guy wants to test out his new dedi to me... anyway thats a whole different story.

And what's your problem exactly?

I fail to see how our servers have anything to do with the topic in hand.
Quote from marzman :stopped with the dutch phonenumbers)

It happens. But if it has, i don't think he is an .

yes it can. And yes I am a US citisen. lived there my hole life . This is the first time ive ever been out of the Northwest much less out of the country When your in the biggest city and tourism place in the hole country. Asterdam lol Yeah you find people that speak English. You get into a small farm town your very lucky to see anyone mush less find someone to speak English. Everyone got grate ideas you can buy this you can buy that. the hole point of my first post was well no I cant buy shit I ant seen 5 bucks in 3 years DA. What part of I CANT WORK HERE dont you get ? No green card and cant get one and the point was to bad people got trash thing that are good and free for others. I really didn't post it to have to defend myself. I was saying hey I cant buy S2. Like has been said already I'm out of here in may thank god. you dutch can have this 50 year behind times suck a$$ place. Its the most dirtiest place I have ever seen. And that goes with 80% of the dutch people too. there the dumbest and laziest people Ive ever seen .now enough. And you can bet all never leave the states again

Jump Hack.
(117 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG