The online racing simulator
Another slow motion video
(13 posts, started )
I was already envisioning some dreadfull vid, specially after hearing the beggining of the music and the title - I was pleasantly surprised thought.
Good showcase of the games physics, though the driving isnt much - its usual for racers to do bigger drifts than that in races
the point of a slow motion movie is NOT slowing it down in editing software leaving 10FPS to view
Haha, yeah I really wanted to showcase some physics with the 4wd car so the drifts aren't ridiculously huge, i just tightened up the rear suspension and bumped up the tire pressure so she got a bit tail happy.

The driving was intentionally shabby (ie. who really stacks it that big over the chicane in Fern Bay anyway? ).
Quote from squidhead :the point of a slow motion movie is NOT slowing it down in editing software leaving 10FPS to view

Uh I didn't... the replays are choppy at 125ms in the game? I have been wondering how the silky smooth videos are made, if you can enlighten me that would be fantastic.
Quote from Rainey :Uh I didn't... the replays are choppy at 125ms in the game? I have been wondering how the silky smooth videos are made, if you can enlighten me that would be fantastic.

why not x250 @ over 30FPS recording?
Quote from squidhead :why not x250 @ over 30FPS recording?

Thats what I typically use.

I really like the choice of camera views in the video but the frame rates where poor and so was the driver. 7.5/10 for performance problems.
Not bad vid for a start?...

The music kinda went well with it, but i was skipping through it, sorry!

It's when that XRT got in the way kinda ruined the flow of it.

Cool movie!

But yeah, it needs more FPS.

What is the music you used?
This video was nice, but yeah, it needs some more FPS.
Nice driving and the music
5/5 stars

P.S: What's the music?
Found out what the music is:

Artist: Hilltop Hoods
Song: The Nosebleed Section
Album: The Calling
Thanks for the comments fellas! Kurent has posted the song.

I worked out what the problem was with the frame skipping. It pretty much comes down to not having used VDub, I have learned a lesson!

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG