The online racing simulator
Lfs S3
(15 posts, closed, started )
Lfs S3
if you have any information about LFS S3 relasing date then all info is welcome.
#2 - J@tko
Quote from faasan :if you have any information about LFS S3 relasing date then all info is welcome.

No. It won't be released for years yet. (well, ASAP!)
Quote from faasan :if you have any information about LFS S3 relasing date then all info is welcome.

It's coming out next week!!!

Seriously, it won't happen anytime soon. Maybe 2010 or 2011.
You are such a tease niall.
The release of S3 will coincide with the second coming of Christ.

In other words, two weeks.
Hope you have your tissues ready.
S3? Ha!

Get real, it's never going to happen so enjoy what you have and whats left to come.

Goodnight Vienna!
First we need S2 final before speaking about S3
S2 is still Alpha
I saw something that said 2009
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I saw something that said 2009

2009 is maybe S2 beta. And then it`s S2 final. I`ll bet that S2 final will be around in 2009-2010. S3 final? 2014?
1) This thread FTL.
2) I think S2 is nearly complete, we're just waiting on new GTR interiors from Eric, a couple of new car models (IIRC RB4, UF1?) and hopefully an update for Fern Bay - unless they're planning to drop Fern Bay due to its extreme suckage.
3) I think S3 will appear (albeit in "alpha" form) as soon as S3's content is ready, so it's a matter of how long it takes that content to appear. What was the time span between the end of S1 development and the S2 demo showing up in early summer 2005?

sure.

"When it's done"

locking thread because.. of, well all the others were too, so might as well.

You have your answer, isn't much more to discuss.
This thread is closed

Lfs S3
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG