The online racing simulator
S2 Alpha Patch Q
(160 posts, closed, started )
Thanks
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe
Shift+Arrows can force it to work..

Just had a weird bug - posted this, then it showed about 20 posts saying the same thing from me. So I started deleting, deleted 2, and they all went :S

Hopefully no one can still see the millions of posts it tried to do. If you can, it wasn't an intentional thing!
LOL you spam the forum enough anyway
I got bored reading this but ahs any one notices a few characters ahve dissapeared, i.e. "é" is one that has seem to have vanished now all i get is a green box (or what ever colour the name that has that charadter is).

just noticed
That shouldn't be the case, if you installed the patch properly.

In the data\abc folder, the abc.abc file should have this date : 25 November 2005

If you do have the correct file, in the right place, then we need to know what you deb.log file says, approximately 20 lines down. As you are Scottish, we would expect it to have a line "kb : Latin 1"

If you do have the correct kb and the abc file is the correct date, then it should work ok.

Anyway, how did you type the character é? The only way i can type it is with ALT+130 on the numpad.
ALT GR + e should create é.
Quote from the_angry_angel :ALT GR + e should create é.

Yes. I confirm that works too. In notepad, forum and LFS with UK keyboard.
if i knew that i have been doing, "Ctrl+Alt+e", well that should save me a keypress.

Alls fine now with the "é" but i could not say from before.
nice work thax!
This patch is 2 years old.

I think it would be a better idea to get a new full version from www.lfs.net downloads section.

I'll close this old thread now.
This thread is closed

S2 Alpha Patch Q
(160 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG