The online racing simulator
LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Max Torque :hmm ty and sorry
is lapper have support Turkish characters ( ş , ü , ö , ı ) ?
if use "^T" in server name show character at dedicated server.example:
^T^1Türk

I think Yes, you'll have to code it in UTF8 in cfg file. Try!

Gai-Luron
ty Gai Luron
whats Authentication configuration at demo servers ?
(UseUsernameForAuthentication = true or UseUsernameForAuthentication = false)
edit : false ok
Yisc[NL] do you show your adminlist.txt ? i dont understand.where ?
lapper/bin/
or
lapper/cfg ?
and how nicknames ?
example : really nick name "Cadde™ Berkay" how i write at adminlist.txt ?
or
i want to all Cadde team users make admin how i do ?
Quote from Max Torque :Yisc[NL] do you show your adminlist.txt ? i dont understand.where ?
lapper/bin/
or
lapper/cfg ?
and how nicknames ?
example : really nick name "Cadde™ Berkay" how i write at adminlist.txt ?
or
i want to all Cadde team users make admin how i do ?

You have put the adminlist.txt (or whatever name you want to give it) in the same directory as your lapper.cfg
When using it on a demo-server you have to fill the file with nicknames (one per row) if you used it on a S2-server you have to you the registered names.
ty for answer
what's "one per row" ? my bad english
Quote from Max Torque :ty for answer
what's "one per row" ? my bad english

One name on one line, like:

Yisc[NL]
Max Torque
etc.
etc.
hey all trying to get a message to come up

i have seen it on a few servers like every ten minutes a message comes up saying "if you wreck please spectate" how do i get that message to show up or a similar one

i know i have to put in where the new years day one is and the midnight one i just want to know what time to put in
Quote from hughesie89 :hey all trying to get a message to come up

i have seen it on a few servers like every ten minutes a message comes up saying "if you wreck please spectate" how do i get that message to show up or a similar one

i know i have to put in where the new years day one is and the midnight one i just want to know what time to put in

You have create the following line for a message every 10 minutes:

ScheduledAction = * 0 * * * * : * 10 * * * *: * 20 * * * *: * 30 * * * *: * 40 * * * *|/msg bla bla bla;

Or if you want a message in the middle of the screen:

ScheduledAction = * 0 * * * * : * 10 * * * *: * 20 * * * *: * 30 * * * *: * 40 * * * *|/rcm bla bla bla:/rcm_all;
Thank you, i used the /http solution. Write the date (php date("U")) in a file every minute, my page checks if the date is not older than 1 minute...

Quote from Gai-Luron :Use /http command in Timer to send to your page web the fact LFSLapper is Online every 5 ( or other ) minute and store it on your site. After you can examine date of the last call to your web page to know if your LFS is online or no in web application.

You can also use Pubstat from LFS to do this.

Gai-Luron

Another challenge for you M. Gai Luron (Gotlieb c'est trop d'la balle): i want the ability for the user of our private server to load a layout by a simple command (i.e. !karting). It works from my computer because i am the server but it wont work from the others because they don't have the layout (i created an entry in the cfg file, when i type !karting it /axload xxxx.lyt). Is it possible for them to load a layout that is on my server?
Hello,

that will be work! = ça devrait fonctionner

I do some test. but normally it load layout present on server, strange if it load layout on local machine.

Gai-Luron
infact the command appears when they type !karting (/axload xxxx.lyt) but nothing happens...
when doing the /axoad command you dont need to say "XXX.lyt" as lfs knows where they are and if they can load them. Try "/axload XXX" that should work
Hello,

New version 5.52 fix bug reported by DanielC. Many thank's

Put LFSLapper.pdb in directory who containe LFSLapper.exe for debug.

Gai-Luron
A question about synchronisation. I'm running two server and they are being synchronised by Lapper. Now I want to synchronise with the server of someone else, is that possible and if so, how should that be configured? Using some unique ID?
Hello,

If the server are on the same computer ( for now )

Gai-Luron
error please lend a hand if you can
ok so i downloaded the 5.52 version i have changed my password in cfg file i typed /insim 29999 in game talk. when i goto have the cfg file open with the exe(drag the cfg file over to the exe hit open with) it doesnt work i get a "the application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000135) when i click on the netstart defualt says the same thing did i download a corrupt file?then adding the line to the cfg in target field stil doesnt work im typing this in target field "C:\Program Files\LFSLapper\bin\LFSLapper.exe" -"C:\Program Files\LFSLapper\cfg\LFSLapper.cfg" im i doing something wrong? anyhelp wouldbe greatly appreciated
What way do i have to use when updating to new LFSLapper version? Can i simply extract it, and put my own/old config file in it? Or is it the better way, to put all of the data new in there ?

Thx for help

Sil
Quote from Sil3nc3r- :What way do i have to use when updating to new LFSLapper version? Can i simply extract it, and put my own/old config file in it? Or is it the better way, to put all of the data new in there ?

Thx for help

Sil

If the configfile isn't changed in terms of layout, you could overwrite the lapper-files and put your old configfile back in. So, check the changelog and you know what you have to do
Ah ok, thx. Right away i have another question, because i'm experiencing some crashes with the dedi server since today.
Error Msg of LFSLapper is

Loading WR...Ok
Mode Sync = False
Connecting
Connection OK
Product:S2 Version:0.5Y InSim Version:4
Register Web Thread Started...
Web Commands Thread Started...
LFSLapper is running...

Until here everything works fine, then i wanted to do a trackchange (which worked at all until now) and then the Host finished

The following error occurred:
Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
LFSLapper
bei LFSLapper.LFSClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection)
bei LFSLapper.LFSClient..ctor(String scriptfilename, debug Pdebug, Boolean de
bugmode)
bei LFSLapper.LFSLapper.Main(String[] Args)
Void Loop(InSim.Connect)
Save Debug Infos

EDIT
Against configuration rules, i set
/track=WE1
//tracks=x.txt

Which for my understanding means, users cant choice any tracks except WE1. But i tried, and can change to any track. Thats kinda strange to me, and therefore it seems a problem of the dedi host lfs.exe and not of the LFSLapper. Working with this settings....^^

Any can help me with this issue?

Thx

Sil
When you set /track=WE1 , you set the track that will be loaded when starting your server. In tracks.txt you add the tracks which are aloud on your server. If you disable /tracks=x.txt every track is aloud to be chosen.
Ah ok, that makes sense! Thx man!

Sil
Quote from Sil3nc3r- :Ah ok, thx. Right away i have another question, because i'm experiencing some crashes with the dedi server since today.
Error Msg of LFSLapper is

Loading WR...Ok
Mode Sync = False
Connecting
Connection OK
Product:S2 Version:0.5Y InSim Version:4
Register Web Thread Started...
Web Commands Thread Started...
LFSLapper is running...

Until here everything works fine, then i wanted to do a trackchange (which worked at all until now) and then the Host finished

The following error occurred:
Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
LFSLapper
bei LFSLapper.LFSClient.Loop(Connect insimConnection)
bei LFSLapper.LFSClient..ctor(String scriptfilename, debug Pdebug, Boolean de
bugmode)
bei LFSLapper.LFSLapper.Main(String[] Args)
Void Loop(InSim.Connect)
Save Debug Infos

I can't reproduce this issue, do you use the last version 5.52. This version have some debugging option that i can't retreive in error message sended by you.

Gai-Luron
Quote from Gai-Luron :I can't reproduce this issue, do you use the last version 5.52. This version have some debugging option that i can't retreive in error message sended by you.

Gai-Luron

I'm using the 5.5.2 Lapper, and for some reasons its woking now. Not quite sure if its an error caused by the LFSLapper or the LFS Host. Maybe there was an issue, caused by the x.txt i used.

EDIT: I guess it was a misconfiguration in the X.txt. I started with BL1, and did the x.txt like this way

BL
SO
FE
KY
AU

and that didnt work of course. Now i got a proper x.txt and everything is working fine. So i assume this was more an issue with the LFS.exe and not with the lapper.

But i have another question:

I deleted all of the "#" Makrs in front of the drifting actions, but they do not show up ingame. Is there anything else what i have to do in the .cfg ?

Furthermore i would like to add a point system as in the CTRA Servers. Are there public scripts available i can use in my server or are they kept secret ?

Thx in advance

Sil
Bite Buffer Too Small
I GET THIS error in the dos window. but i cant find any command line where i can set a bit buffer any direction would be great. title should be byte buffer
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG