The online racing simulator
Area 51 is really located in New York City
(31 posts, started )
Radio waves can affect any electronics/magnets AFAIK. What the hell does that have to do with Area 51, though?
Quote from MAGGOT :Radio waves can affect any electronics/magnets AFAIK. What the hell does that have to do with Area 51, though?

Anomalies with electric devices and space aliens.
I'm utterly amazed that no-one has detonated an EMP in NYC yet. It's most certainly only a matter of time before something like that happens.

Sorry - a bit off topic. I'd never heard of that happening - and I've been to NYC hundreds of times.
Area 51 is real and I just found Jimmy Hoffa from my butt.
Oh, and I have 10 college girls in my room.
I am certain that the elevator guy at the Empire State is Elvis!
So who ( Mil probably ) in the area is using high tech jamming equipment ?
This just goes to show that aluminium foil hats cannot protect you.
theres a place in england just like this near Windsor i cant remember where ill dig up the thread out of my old car website thats now dead
but it did this with crap car alarms,

Now my theory

is that its not a electrical interference or anything like that nor is it a jammer what it is, is just that there are other devices occupying that frequency and therefore acts like a jammer, think of it like using a remote control car on one frequency then i come along and use the same frequency from another remote.

its going to interfere with it. so there in NYC must just be so many items and channels flowing around and doing the same effect. cars use this type of system to activate alarms using a certain frequency i reckon its just certain types of cars with a certain alarm running on a certain frequency. and it doesn't matter if the alarm excepts a different code to what is flowing in that frequency, depending on the frequency it can flow in various different tones therefore and change in the spikes will act like a code to the receiver and make the immobilizer cut in.

reason u cant get back in is the unlocking requires 4 spikes of the exact frequency to activate or unlock it(I THINK)

now i could be totally wrong. but thats what i believe is doing it as same as the one in Windsor move it out of the area where the signal goes and car will unlock and start
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Oh, and I have 10 college girls in my room.

Rofl, like that ever happen
But don`t be sad, guess that 99% of the people on this forum wouldn`t end up in that situation
Quote from Stang70Fastback :I'm utterly amazed that no-one has detonated an EMP in NYC yet. It's most certainly only a matter of time before something like that happens.

Sorry - a bit off topic. I'd never heard of that happening - and I've been to NYC hundreds of times.

unlike what games make you believe, there is no "EMP" bomb. EMPs are caused by nuclear explosions, thus somebody would have to detonate a nuke in, or in the stratosphere above NYC...
Quote from ColeusRattus :unlike what games make you believe, there is no "EMP" bomb. EMPs are caused by nuclear explosions, thus somebody would have to detonate a nuke in, or in the stratosphere above NYC...

A widespread all-frequency encompassing and really devastating EMP would come from a nuke, yes. But who cares about the EMP when there's a nuclear explosion at hand? However, specialized frequency EMP generators don't require something as drastic - the only "hindrance" (if used as a weapon) is that you have to focus on specific frequencies (however, again as a weapon because of that it can be kind of accurate). I believe the aeronautic industry uses such contraptions to test an aircraft's resilience to electromagnetic disturbances.
Quote from ColeusRattus :unlike what games make you believe, there is no "EMP" bomb. EMPs are caused by nuclear explosions, thus somebody would have to detonate a nuke in, or in the stratosphere above NYC...

Hehe, as above said, if theres a nuke explosion, I don`t think the EMP would be the problem. However, there are EMP boms, but they are no near as powerfull as they are shown in movies and games. As wikipedia tells it : "can disable some of the electronic systems", so saying theres no EMP bomb is wrong, but it`s not really a total devestation thing eighter.

Sorry for going off topic
Well, I meant a large scale EMP bomb that would cause a total failure of all electric devices... I am aware of the fact that you can cause EMPs by other means, but as far as I know, they are not really feasable for a terrorist attack to paralyze a whole city

And it was my intention to subtly point out that the EMP effect of a nuclear strike is probably the least thing to worry about.
Depends, I'd want to be able to chill to music for those last few seconds before the heat burned me alive and the shock wave turned me to dust. The EMP would piss me off.

Not true. You can build an EMP weapon large enough to take out an entire city-block for under $200. A bigger one could be built - thought it would be more expensive and difficult to transport. A nuke DOES create a very powerful EMP, but that is not at all the only way to create one. An EMP weapon is essentially a bomb with an electrified coil around it. It is not at all complicated. Look it up!
Quote from Bob Smith :Depends, I'd want to be able to chill to music for those last few seconds before the heat burned me alive and the shock wave turned me to dust. The EMP would piss me off.

Rofl, those sadistic bastards! I`ll bet they planed it all out when they made the nuclear bombs!
Quote from Bob Smith :Depends, I'd want to be able to chill to music for those last few seconds before the heat burned me alive and the shock wave turned me to dust. The EMP would piss me off.

or.......

Quote from Hitchhikers Guide :http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/quotes
Barman: Did you say the world is coming to an end? Shouldn't we all lie on the floor or put paper bags over our heads?
Ford: If you like.
Barman: Will it help?
Ford: Not at all.

#21 - JTbo
Quote from deggis :Area 51 is real and I just found Jimmy Hoffa from my butt.

You have quite large butt then, Area 51 is real, but it is boring aircraft base without any aliens afaik
Quote from JTbo :You have quite large butt then, Area 51 is real, but it is boring aircraft base without any aliens afaik

'cos all the REAL stuff is hidden underground, innit?

Just ask Fox Mulder!
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Not true. You can build an EMP weapon large enough to take out an entire city-block for under $200. A bigger one could be built - thought it would be more expensive and difficult to transport. A nuke DOES create a very powerful EMP, but that is not at all the only way to create one. An EMP weapon is essentially a bomb with an electrified coil around it. It is not at all complicated. Look it up!

if you need something of the size of this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... _command_post_EMP_sim.jpg to EMP a 747, I highly doubt you can disable the electrics of a whole block for 200 bucks... but feel free to post a link to your sources.
That's because they are 'EMP-ing' Air Force One, which needs to be able to withstand the force 17 nuclear explosions, three missiles and the impact of 55 fully-fueled small aircraft all blowing up within 10 feet.

Do your research before you make claims based on your intuition - cause apparently you don't know too much on the subject. This was the topic of my High-School project/paper.

Evidence: http://www.popularmechanics.co ... military_law/1281421.html
Quote from Stang70Fastback :That's because they are 'EMP-ing' Air Force One, which needs to be able to withstand the force 17 nuclear explosions, three missiles and the impact of 55 fully-fueled small aircraft all blowing up within 10 feet.

Right...

Quote from Stang70Fastback :Do your research before you make claims based on your intuition - cause apparently you don't know too much on the subject. This was the topic of my High-School project/paper.

Evidence: http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...w/1281421.html

You might want to check your definition of "evidence", as I didn't see evidence in that link, but speculation. And I highly doubt that a FCG could cause enough output to pose a thread to anything larger than a single building.

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG