The online racing simulator
Nothing is working
(5 posts, started )
Nothing is working
i got the logitech g25 racing wheel and followed the instructions in all th help me threads and its still not ****in working.if i turn the wheel 1 mm to the left or right the car does a 360 degree turn, none of the pedals work even though i followed what was said here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=35967
and no theres nothing wrong wih my wheel cause it works fine with everyting else and no i didnt install any of the software wrong. i've done every single thing every person in this forum has said before i wrote this thread and after 3 days of messing with it i'm still at stage 1. so please can anyvbody help me solve this problem and if not just tell me so i stop trying and go buy some other game cause i'm tired of looking at the wheel and not using it!
Although i do not own a G25 it should install with no problems. My suggestion to you is. Unplug the wheel from the computer, uninstall any G25 related software. Reboot the computer, install fresh G25 software, plug the wheel in and with the logitec profiler check the calabration of all the axis (pedals etc etc). If that reports ok start LFS then go to options and try setting it up again.
If it works fine with other games, then isnt it obvious that you have the incorrect settings either A) in profiler B) in lfs. I would start on that.

Recalibrate wheel and use lock calibration? Check if wheel turn degrees match degrees you set in profiler?
#4 - bbman
Go to Options -> Controls -> Axes/FF and click "recalibrate axes" (screenshot attached)...

Pull your wheel fully to each side and fully press every pedal. Then, lock the calibration by clicking "lock"... Recheck if you set the steering to 720° in both LfS and the Profiler and wheel turn compensation to 1.

You should be ready to go. If it still doesn't work, then there's a bigger problem...
great
thank you everything is working now
when i was calibrating i was only turning the wheel enough to get it centered not FULLY turning it to both sides. not i can rip is up with the volume cranked

Nothing is working
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG