The online racing simulator
The last from me
Attached images
worldserieslastpics.jpg
im a noob for this...

EDIT: i think we should focus on saving the earth too.. global warming and those things... IMHO
Attached images
LFSWORLDSERIES.jpg
Quote from chanoman315 :im a noob for this...

EDIT: i think we should focus on saving the earth too.. global warming and those things... IMHO

Its nice, but take away that ugly hand (no offence if thats your hand )

And all the text to outside the globe
Quote from niall09 :Its nice, but take away that ugly hand (no offence if thats your hand )

And all the text to outside the globe

hahahaha i found it in google... its like the union of continents... a good thing to represent them i thiink
+1 for ElvisArg
and
+1 for ZORER
#31 - adin
three really "light" projects
Attached images
logo2.jpg
logo3.jpg
logo4.jpg
logo1.jpg
at the end
1+ for Elvis
and
1+ for Zorer.

Really pro, stylish and with strong identity. Keep them coming guys
+1 for ZORER`s.
+111 for Zorers , 1st one
+11111111111 for zorers first one with black background
hhmmmmm nop, i think the best one it's the first by Brilwing
Quote from Leandrus :hhmmmmm nop, i think the best one it's the first by Brilwing

Yes, its nice... but it sucks as logo... Please show me 1 logo that is so artish ? Look leagues in real life, WTCC , WRC, F1 etc... do you find complicated compositions of pictures etc. Usually they only consist textes that are well positioned and bit designed... So as PhotoShop work logo is nice, but it doesn't suit to be logo... Its just too complicated. Zorer's logos are very cool and simple - using only text with good design makes 'em good for LFS WS "08.
I'm glad you liked it guys. Thanks.
Entries Closed

Thank you to everyone that participated through this forum and PM.
Winner will be announce 25th January.
Logo Competition Winners
This was extremely hard to decide on a winner here, especially between 1st and 2nd. both had positives and negatives but in the end Tweak logo won us over with the different variations.

:trophy: 1st Place - By Tweak
http://www.mastersofendurance. ... go_003_conceptpreview.jpg

:trophy_si 2nd Place - By ZORER
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=46302&d=1199379120

:trophy_br 3rd Place - By Brilwing
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8914/brilwingmodve6.jpg

All winners will be invited to be apart of the LFSWorld Series Graphics Team.
I would like to thank everyone for participating.
When will it be released as PSD to use it on skins, will there be sunstripes also for GTR-s ?
I will need to make a few adjustments, and possibly some color changes. My weekend is very busy right now though, I have a project for my job to finish, so perhaps expect seeing things within a week. I'll need to discuss further with the admins what kind of graphics the series has in mind.
Congrats to the winners.
Congrats to the winners and to Tweak especially, that design is realy nice, my jaw dropped when i saw it :O
damn i lost

J/K im not a designer and i suck at designs of this stuff...

GRATS Tweaker
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG