The online racing simulator
#101 - Waz
Quote from Primoz :I'd say the MOMO is more suited for RBR since it doesn't have an H-shifter and 900° of steering. It has 270, which is a bit too little - 540 would prolly be ideal for rallying.

With G25 you can set the steering degree to 540 and take H-shifter off. It also looks like rally wheel.
Quote from Eldanor :I would be very surprised if GT5 includes a clutch and H-Shift in his model, it's not impossible, but the chances are low for that to happen.

Maybe a two pedal G25 thing without the shifter.

There's no wheel coming for GT5 as long as Logitech haven't announced anything. All the "info" there about a new wheel are just rumours as far as I know.

I explained it here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=675478#post675478

Quote from ajp71 :There's nothing hard about an H-shift or clutch, both could easily be achieved in an arcade game.

GT5 Prologue actually has clutch! :jawdrop: Here's is some video demonstrating it, I have doubts still: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6g2YS5jA4m8
Quote from Tauriss :I have MOMO wheel, and I much liked than g25. g25 its not for lfs, I this its much to rally or somthing.. for lfs I think best is momo wheel

So...uh....having 720º and h-pattern for rally is good?

... and 270º with sequential is good for road racing?

Are u dislexic? cause that is probaly the most backwords phrase ever.
yay one of the most experienced 900° drifters will give this thing a try

toni might be better suited but then again i dont know your history with the g25 all i know is that toni would definitely be able to comment on the noise level in comparison to the g25
Quote from Jakg :...

I've been told that i'm under NO NDA, and so i can say what i want anywhere (even if it's bad - which i'm assured it isn't) and put pics all over the internet (which i fully intend to do!).

wow they are pretty convident (is that right word ? )

from the Looks, it seems to me like a design Product... not really like a competitor. only the fact that they put leather on it could be the reason for the price, IMO. And the leather looks like a pretty cheap type.. judging from the Vid..

Anyway, im looking forward...
how could u be selected to test one?
You had to subscibe to a forum made by them 3 months ago
oh lol
Quote from Tauriss :I have MOMO wheel, and I much liked than g25. g25 its not for lfs, I this its much to rally or somthing.. for lfs I think best is momo wheel

wow man....like jakg said..."have u actually ever USED a G25" dude ive used the MOMO and the G25(at my friend's house) and i would say the G25 wipes out the MOMO like its nothing(in my opinion) i mean i understand u probably couldnt afford it but if u have a friend that has a G25 give it a try, consider the fact that G25 IS AS CLOSE as a real car, u got the 900° steering and also an option to make the shifter H or sequential also u got the clutch and its built with quality stuff and by a good company...well like i said if u know anyone or EVEN go to a store that has them on display give it try...maybe itll help u clear ur mind
Quote from Joe_R :wow man....like jakg said..."have u actually ever USED a G25" dude ive used the MOMO and the G25(at my friend's house) and i would say the G25 wipes out the MOMO like its nothing(in my opinion) i mean i understand u probably couldnt afford it but if u have a friend that has a G25 give it a try, consider the fact that G25 IS AS CLOSE as a real car, u got the 900° steering and also an option to make the shifter H or sequential also u got the clutch and its built with quality stuff and by a good company...well like i said if u know anyone or EVEN go to a store that has them on display give it try...maybe itll help u clear ur mind

Firstly you need friends
Secondly, I don't even know anyone else with a wheel... Any wheel!! Oh yea, one person, but her wheel ain't anything special
LOL yes in this forum i do but if u dont mind...what steering wheel does the girl have?
Quote from Joe_R :LOL yes in this forum i do but if u dont mind...what steering wheel does the girl have?

She doesn't know for sure
Quote from DeKo :if wireless was useless for gaming, every single person playing the ps3 and the xbox360 (premium at least) would be completely fucked, no?

Is there any other choice?
Looks cheap in comparison with what
The big german "Gamestar" pc-gaming magazine just made that Fanatec wheel their new reference, over the G25 I had to say it...
True but the 911 Turbo is a german wheel so they are probably biased
Hi
There are a lot of news around the Porsche wheel on my blog at www.911wheel.com
Due to the great success of the community test for the Porsche 911 Turbo wheel we are now looking for Community Testers again for our new products:

- Clubsport Pedals for Porsche 911 Turbo Wheel: High-end pedals (at a reasonable price) made of aluminium and with superb sensors

- Porsche 911 Carrera Wheel for PC: Great performance and excellent value for your money

- Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel for Xbox360: Finally a decent choice for simracers on the Xbox360

- RennSport Wheel Stand: The perfect and simple solution to play without a table. Super solid and easy to stow away.
http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=220&lang=en

- RennSport Cockpit: Designed especially for the Porsche wheel

- Clubsport table clamp: Add-on for all Porsche wheels to make the shifter installation more sturdy and to adjust the angle of the wheel
http://www.fanatec.de/html/index.php?id=291&lang=en

Please register in the 911 Wheel Club and then fill out the registration form to participate. I am confident that we can repeat the great success of the Porsche 911 Turbo wheel community test and make better products for you.

Bye
Thomas
May add that it did replace my G25 though
I just ordered mine! It's replacing my G25. Can't wait

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG