The online racing simulator
I looked for a DFP on ebay for 2 months until I saw one local that I could collect. I managed to get it for £35

After about 5 months the gear changer switch went but was 24p to replace. DFP = amazing!
the EX is definatley better than a ferrari wheel anyways if you can get a dfp go for it! save up and get it definatley worth it but the ex isnt to bad its just not as good its like a stock civic vs a modded S13 you can see the diffrence (and g25 is a f1:tilt
well i've got a DFP from ebay on my watch list, no bidders last time i checked, if i can get that for under £30 then i'll get that (dont like paying out a lot on ebay for electrical stuff that can break soon after buying it).

If not then i'll get the EX
Save your money and get the DFP. It´s really worth the extra money. You can adjust it to the cars real wheel turn and it´s of better quality.
If i can get one cheap then i'll get one, i just cant justify paying out £50+ for a steering wheel that i'm only going to use on the one game.
I used to think that until I got a DFP. I wouldn't go with anything else around the same £££££. It makes a huge difference and well worth it even if you have to pay a little more. It might be for one game only but the amount you'll play it as a result will make it worthwhile
Well i'll leave it till the end of next month then and i'll get the DFP

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG