The online racing simulator
Car-on-dirt sounds need improvments
Just downloaded the demo and tried out the rallycross stage. I like the car handling but there is no sound while on dirt. We should be hearing the pings and rattles of dirt and gravel being thrown into the wheel wells and underbody. It should be LOUD! Having rallied without a broken intercom, you can trust me on that.
uhhh. you must be deaf.
no.. hes right, we hear no 'rock' sounds of rocks being thrown around inside the wheel well, right now we just have a ruffle sound..
oh damn, your right. Never noticed that till now. Would be cool though to have the rock sounds.
Well, the whole sound department needs a revamping.
Quote from deggis :Well, the whole sound department needs a revamping.

again ..
thats a great idea
#8 - Vain
That rock-sound idea rocks.

Vain
but why didint makers of liveforspeed do that 1st with rest of thestuff but i guss liveforspeed is still been worked on man i canrt wait till they update it again.
^ whys it matter lol you only have demo

keep in mind that there was no update (besides tires) to the whole rally aspect of LFS
The whole sound system in LFS is by far the best for people who want to know what the car is doing. I have faith the devs will come up with an idea on how to add some extra sounds to add to the atmohsphere at some point in the future of the development

Keiran
Quote from keiran :The whole sound system in LFS is by far the best for people who want to know what the car is doing. I have faith the devs will come up with an idea on how to add some extra sounds to add to the atmohsphere at some point in the future of the development

Keiran

you mean the idea is .. lol technically yes.. but when tested in life.. its definetly not up to what it could be
Quote from XCNuse :no.. hes right, we hear no 'rock' sounds of rocks being thrown around inside the wheel well, right now we just have a ruffle sound..

Yup, this sums it up. There is sound, but its all wrong. Keep in mind that a race-prepped car has no sound proofing material as it has been removed to save on weight. I have some audio from the inside of my old rally car, Ill post a link to it later so you can hear what it really sounds like.
That would be cool :up: Anything that can be used as a reference is a good idea in my book

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG