The online racing simulator
Adverts Template
(9 posts, started )
Adverts Template
Hello,

I have a League and I would like to replace the existing advertisements for our.
There would be a template ready for the "SouthCity", "Blackwood", "FernBay" for example?
Something which I have already done in the MOE 24H.

Best Regards,

João
Anyone can help?
#3 - Rish
I don't think anyone is fully understanding the question tbh
Can you explain a little clearer?
He wants to change the adverts which are placed around the track.

These said adverts can be changed by editing the appropriate DDS files, which are in your DDS folder.
#5 - Rish
Quote from beefyman666 :He wants to change the adverts which are placed around the track.

These said adverts can be changed by editing the appropriate DDS files, which are in your DDS folder.

Now that makes sense! BILL BOARDS!
Quote from beefyman666 :He wants to change the adverts which are placed around the track.

Actually, some tracks now use .jpg images for these ads. (Blackwood, SouthCity and Fern Bay are the only ones so far IIRC)

I think he's asking for a template file, with the shading/texture detail that would make the ads look more realistic when making your own. If such a thing exists, I'd like to get my paws on it, too.
Quote from MAGGOT :Actually, some tracks now use .jpg images for these ads. (Blackwood, SouthCity and Fern Bay are the only ones so far IIRC)

I think he's asking for a template file, with the shading/texture detail that would make the ads look more realistic when making your own. If such a thing exists, I'd like to get my paws on it, too.

Nice one, didn't realise there were JPG's for those tracks.

Even though there is (AFAIK) no template to use, using the original images for reference should work quite well.

Also one thing to remember, on some of the adverts/billboards they will stretch the crap out of some of the images you use, only on a few though. Trial and error your way through each and compensate for stretching.

Happy ad(d)ing.
Quote from beefyman666 :Also one thing to remember, on some of the adverts/billboards they will stretch the crap out of some of the images you use, only on a few though. Trial and error your way through each and compensate for stretching.

One of the issues present there is that some adverts are placed on multiple boards of different sizes and stretched differently among them. I think a LOT of trial and error is necessary
Thanks.

JS

Adverts Template
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG