The online racing simulator
F1RST Racing promo clip
(15 posts, started )
F1RST Racing promo clip
Tried something new (well, new for me).. Especially for the 24h broadcast today I tried to make a short promo clip for the team, much like a television advertisement. So tried to make it short but powerful.. hope it turned out well... Please note you need some bass on your sound system to get the full experience

HQ Download
Filename: F1RST_Racing_promo.wmv
Size: 8,89 Mb
Duration: ~24s.
Resolution: 640x480
Software: Sony Video Vegas 6.0
Music: Muse - Supermassive black hole

YouTube link

Some screenshots attached to give you an idea. Feedback appreciated!
Attached images
wmplayer 2008-01-19 14-42-30-51.png
wmplayer 2008-01-19 14-42-41-51.png
wmplayer 2008-01-19 14-45-15-34.png
wmplayer 2008-01-19 14-45-16-37.png
music didn't come to a logical end leaving the feeling that the movie hasnt yet ended when it has...

good promo though
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion
Quote from squidhead :music didn't come to a logical end leaving the feeling that the movie hasnt yet ended when it has...

Agreed, without a doubt Was just damn hard to get a right ending in such a short clip..

Thanks for the feedback
Quote from thebman06 :I liked it!

O/T: Are you the guy named t_h_e_b on Montreal Racing? Just wondering...
Quote from squidhead :music didn't come to a logical end leaving the feeling that the movie hasnt yet ended when it has...

good promo though

Im with the same sentence about it...
Everything just seemed to move to fast for me and i didnt get the feeling of it flowing as much as it could have. I know its only a promo but it didnt have that edge that it could have.
I like it and thought it was well done. I did notice the sound issue - but really probably cause it was mentioned above...
It looks really great, but it needs to be more longer
Quote from Spangler_CZE :It looks really great, but it needs to be more longer

It's promo

Very nice vid in my opinion. Good action and nice editing.
Damn that was looking so good, and then it ended

I reckon you finish that movie and if you keep it going like you have with the driving fitting the movie perfectly, you'll have one hell of a winner
Thanks for the comments everyone! Seems I'm gonna have to "finish" this one then Apparantly I could have done that for the live broadcast as well, since some of the team video's were even 5 minutes

I'll try to make something out of it, let's hope I don't make it worse
Quote from traxxion :Thanks for the comments everyone! Seems I'm gonna have to "finish" this one then Apparantly I could have done that for the live broadcast as well, since some of the team video's were even 5 minutes

I'll try to make something out of it, let's hope I don't make it worse

Yeah if I would have known how long the videos where going to be I would have posted some CoRe stuff. I'm happy with the three they played though, they just kept locking up on the broadcast!

I liked it though...
more more we want moreeeee
great music, great edit, i really want more of that
Nice looking promo ! I wish i was as good as you making such nice video's.

good promo though

im going to disagree there, there are alot of real advertisements / promo videos which do almost the exact same thing and on the face of it i see nothing wrong with it.

Comming from the view of a Multimedia Director.....however thats different.

The video itself isnt quite as smooth as id have liked it, the quality isnt as good as i would have liked it...the idea, great, the advert/promo on a whole, great...im sure if you go through it again you'll see bits that you dont like or things, yourself that you should have or could have changed and will change...even a final draft...

iv given a DVD to a client only to find that, i could have done this better, this way and it would have conveyed a better idea of the situation or "wouldnt it have been better if i could have...."

and truth be told im still editing half of my "final drafts" because i keep finding sections i dont like.

F1RST Racing promo clip
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG