The online racing simulator
Omfg Help Please G25
(43 posts, started )
Am I the only one to see 'LFS Player Hacker'...?
Get ur own thread NathanRx-7.... And no
Quote from NathanRx-7 :Am I the only one to see 'LFS Player Hacker'...?

lol i can tell ur a demo noob.

still didnt try anymore on my pc. but just was in ctra bump and jump and won a race. i didnt think it would be this hard to get use to cuz i had a wheel but no shifter or clutch.
What? I just thought it was odd?
search it in the forums u will see what it does.
ok i managed to get this up on my pc not my girls. but its saying logitech driving force??? am i getting somewhere. can i configure it with this one? since obviously its not working right but now it is kinda working i would say. i will test to see if its fully working in a few.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
are u sure u have the newest drivers...? cause I believe that was a problem with the old ones?
If all else fails actually call logitech and when you start talking to someone keep them there until you get what you paid for. If you bought their product they will help you. 1 bad review does much worse for a company then 100 good reviews.

Although, I have had good experience with their customer experience, and have heard other good things about it so you will probably get things working and it will be all ok after that. Good luck - I would make the call at this point.
Quote from Matt0snap :are u sure u have the newest drivers...? cause I believe that was a problem with the old ones?

ya i downloaded them off logitech. i can use the wheel with this but only sequenial shifting work and not much of anything else but enough to drive at least for now.
Yah, ur having the same problem i have on my PS3 when using my G25. It works great, FFB is amazing, but all the games reconize the wheel as the DFP. So I only have sequential, but on well.
i just read online that for ps2 and ps3 it will see it as the driving force cuz some games dont support the g25. im on the phone now with logitech.
did u fix u g25 yet? maybe you should get a new computer... try calling logitech and hopefully a english speaker with no accent will come up... no offense to the indians out there... lol
Why dont you use the drivers that came on the CD with the G25?
they are the same...only older / with more bugs
i fixed it i just reinstalled windows and installed g25 1st to make sure it worked it did. i love it. best wheel ever
congrats
Hehehe, with patience this time around? Glad you got it working.
nice...

Omfg Help Please G25
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG