The online racing simulator
the other side of lfs
(31 posts, started )
#1 - C40Z
the other side of lfs
great movie Caoz! keep the up the good work
bit slipped on the music , find something just alittle bit less scratchy!
wow, awesome video dude!

very slick.
the hip hop part....shouldn't have been in it...spoils the mood so carefully set by the opening...
other than that...
aaaah what the hell - 10/10 for the MASSIVE effort put into this
Quote from squidhead :the hip hop part....shouldn't have been in it...spoils the mood so carefully set by the opening...
other than that...
aaaah what the hell - 10/10 for the MASSIVE effort put into this

lol are you some kind of judge? :chairs:
Quote from brataccas :lol are you some kind of judge? :chairs:

If he posts his video on here he probably expects/wants comments on it, don't you think?
Hw wanted to be Simon cowell I guess
Good job this makes me a racer want to drift aroudn south city chcane course online

nice ly don although i agree with the hiphop
Quote from anik360 :Hw wanted to be Simon cowell I guess

LOL!

I can so imagine that lol..

Just wow.
That's pretty great.

One of the very few drift videos I watched from start to finish.
Looking very good! I wonder how you compressed it.
#13 - Jakg
Nice vid, shame i now have epilepsy
This vid is a LIE! its a rip from the hacked project gotham racing 5 alpha
Nice video Caoz, all the editing was nice, and for the first time I have to say that the rap music isn't too annoying. Next video, you might want to include tandems (twins) clips, that would make it a bluckbuster.
Nice vid, but uh.. where are the special effects..?
Quote from brataccas :lol are you some kind of judge? :chairs:

Yes, thats what we need on the forum. Judge me!

Not only are your skins great, (thanks for the MOE 24HR skin mate)you videos are great as well.
Quote from Jakg :Nice vid, shame i now have epilepsy

Yeah, that's probably one of two things I would criticise the video for. The other being: it looks like the car goes through the camera a some points... but hey... Great video!
Not bad Caoz!
very nice!!
Amazing!
Love the video.

Meh always love ur work actually.

Keep up the good work!
Indeed lots of effort.
…and attention on details or maybe not?
First of all something gone wrong with your vid’s aspect ratio… the FZR became ugly widened cause of that… You don’t need ultra uber wide screen to impress… 16:9 is perfect of handled correctly.
Apart from that, cool effects where used but maybe too many in a less that 3 min movie.
As for the actual video footage.
What can I say… the 1/3rd of the movie have passed, the epic intro, and the only think we saw is a car doing random donuts?
Yeah that was apocalypse! Now take some super wow flashes to blind you a bit and… action! Or maybe not? Effect after the effect, cross fade with flashing, distortions and many more… but behind that I can’t find any great shots.

Anyway I hope this was more like editing training, trying to find out what your editing program can do.
I really like that part in the end, when there are very nicely done transistions between clips. On the other side, I don't like first part. Too much effects imo. 7,5/10 (First time I have to use half a point )
Brembos!
Cool movie. Nice effects and syncs. Guess it took some time to make it fit...

8/10

the other side of lfs
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG