The online racing simulator
Schumacher 1994 Spain Challenge
(40 posts, started )
Quote from J@tko :I didn't mean whiny - I was reading about Alonso ATT!

I mean cheating or unsportsmanlike.

Want me to go through these?
Jerez '97
Adelaide '95
Monaco '05 and '06 e.t.c

I got his biography last year, and I liked it. /me likes when Schumy cheats.

Jerez '97
Adelaide '95
Monaco '05 and '06 e.t.c

D'you mean Adelaide '94? In '95, Schumi retired after Alesi hit him - it was a clean pass and Alesi admitted it was his mistake that caused the collision.
I won't try and defend Jerez '97 or Monaco '06 though. I'll just say that even such clean racers as Mika Hakkinen, Damon Hill, and David Coulthard did the same sort of thing in their time. They were, however, lucky enough to do it out of the media spotlight. Perhaps that makes it OK.

Edit: having posted that, I remembered that it was, of course, Ayrton Senna who blocked Gerhard Berger's fast lap at Monaco. Oops.

Jerez '97
Adelaide '95
Monaco '05 and '06 e.t.c

just stick to the topic and it'll be fine
Quote from J@tko :Sorry about that .

Ignore Playlife, he is a whiner, and he Knows Schumi is a cheat when he knows he sucks. Hill deserved more than 1 championship, and Schumacher and all his fans Know that, there is no denying that it was a deliberate wreck '95 Adelaide
Cough, 94, cough
Quote from tristancliffe :Cough, 94, cough

Sorry my bad :P
Alot of people seem to think Hill won in the championship 1995 aswell :P
Quote from J@tko :Now I think that Schumacher is a whiny bastard, but that performance at the Spanish GP, 1994, was astonishing (as was his engine!)

I was watching F1 avidly during that era. While I don't like Shuey because of his tendency to cheat; ramming, fuels, illegal chassis heights, and the like were common - he did drive very well.

Spa 98. After Coulthard took out most of the field, that race, Shuey passed Hill under braking coming down into the bus stop. He must have been going 140mph sideways in a monsoon. It was quite the moment.

Hungaroring 98 he did some 20 odd qualifying laps trying catch Hill in the pits. It was amazing. Wheels off at every corner.

Those two at least are worth a look.

It's also a good idea to find and watch races of the preceding decade. Those men were amazing. Senna, Mansell, Prost, Patrese, heck... even Berger. I remember Alesi setting fast laps at Magny. Only car on slicks, in a downpour. Senna drove qualifiers most of his career... Mansell WAS the Lion.

Ah... memories...
Quote from Gache : having posted that, I remembered that it was, of course, Ayrton Senna who blocked Gerhard Berger's fast lap at Monaco. Oops.

Peter Warr's orders. Senna really disliked that, and told him to never order him to do this again.
#36 - _ak
Quote from Rappa Z :Proof that schumacher is a true alien.

I can't imagine how the BF1 would start in fifth, it must be really really slow...

Or he's invented a myth
Quote from BlueFlame :Ignore Playlife, he is a whiner, and he Knows Schumi is a cheat when he knows he sucks. Hill deserved more than 1 championship, and Schumacher and all his fans Know that, there is no denying that it was a deliberate wreck '95 Adelaide

can't be more right. and if hill did win 94 championship, sure 95 would be more morale- and sponsor-boosting for him and williams instead for benetton (thanks to schumacher's bastard move....no offence, but it wasn't sportsmanlike. And Hill was true gentleman, btw)
Well, I'm a Schumacher fan from like 1996, when I was 8y old

I really dont give a shit he has tendency to cheat, it doesnt overshadow his talent. But I once started reading about other World Champions and shiny knights in Armor also and I think I found some cheater moments about every frikkin driver ever been shining, including Senna.
You can find some shit bout any driver basically, it's just that You have to make it big. Or the media has to make it big, but I guess the bigger the star, the bigger his shit
Quote from amp88 :No-one pushed Schumacher out of his pit, although a lot of people think they did.

dang, I always thought I pushed Schummi out of the pits!
Quote from BlueFlame :Ignore Playlife, he is a whiner, and he Knows Schumi is a cheat when he knows he sucks. Hill deserved more than 1 championship, and Schumacher and all his fans Know that, there is no denying that it was a deliberate wreck '95 Adelaide

Hill came close to outclassing Schumacher once - 1994 Japan. Benetton made 2 stops in the second part of the race and Williams only made 1. Hill won by a few seconds (even though Schumacher lost ~30 secs in the extra pit stop), but he was very nearly running at Schumacher's pace. Schumacher outclassed Hill on countless occasions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG