The online racing simulator
24h Gratz
(43 posts, started )
Indeed. I'd love to see it.

If anyone has an ingame replay, I'd love to see that too.
congrats to all teams ! i enjoyed it pretty well
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Great job to SpeedCore in their first(?) enduro event. A brilliant start and a very respectable finish!

Thx Keough, Core racing made a grt race to, and it was realy te first time we made a so huge race.
My speacial thx for the commentator (MIka i think), he was brilliant all the time, now he will sleep a month
#29 - Vain
Congratulations to everyone and thanks to the other teams for the race.

Vain
Gratz guys! great job by the GT2 teams, i had pretty much no problems they did a great job. I don't wanna see that combo again for a good month now though
Quote from SparkyDave :Congratulations to all the drivers, admins, commentators, sponsors, skinners and everyone involved behind the scenes. Another great MOE epic 24hr race

SD.

Ditto.....
Congrats from Czech Endurance Team (not "racing", Mika) to winners, thanks to all for nice race. We've enjoyed it alot despite all troubles.

And also thanks to Game-TV and Mika for great coverage. That was awesome.

See you next time.
Congrats to the winners,congrats to the rest of the Teams who participated and finished the race!
Thanks Mika Radmer for not letting us sleep all the way, you did a great job!
Thanks to Admins who were watching over the race to keep it clean and fair to everyone.
Even if we came last it was a unique experience that you cannot find it so often.

P.S.
Our Boss was not so happy and the next race on Blackwood he will kill all of us if we don't improve.
Here's a short movie about how he reacted: MadBoss
I'd like to congratulate Core GT2 and n!Faculty GT1! I didn't see much from the GT2 winner, but I had no problems with you guys, not that I can remember. :P

n!Faculty just did a great job, all drivers were very very good, and they were sooo consistant. Really nice job.
well done to the winners/podiums and grats to all involved its made my 1st MoE awesome stuff (even if i didnt drive)
Grats to Core Racing GT2 and n!faculty Racing !

Grats to all the drivers, team members, and staff involved in this event.
Special thanks to Mika, his coffe cup and his non alcool beer to keep him awake!

Great broadcasting. Excelent job!

Btw.... Congrats, E2Mustang aka H. Csaba from LFSLA ( great driver, great guy )

Hey Mika... how about next year organize a team's pit babe strip video contest!! Joke...
Quote from WRT Shark :Congrats to the winners,congrats to the rest of the Teams who participated and finished the race!
Thanks Mika Radmer for not letting us sleep all the way, you did a great job!
Thanks to Admins who were watching over the race to keep it clean and fair to everyone.
Even if we came last it was a unique experience that you cannot find it so often.

P.S.
Our Boss was not so happy and the next race on Blackwood he will kill all of us if we don't improve.
Here's a short movie about how he reacted: MadBoss

AHAHAHAHAH, Nice one shark.

Congrats to all the teams, 2nd year in a row, and still as hard as the first time. This is a truly the toughest LFS Race. Once again congratulations to the winning teams, and to all the teams that participated, you are all winners, for even finishing this race.

And last but definitley not least, Mika, wonderful just wonderful job. You keep the MOE spirit(and profesionalism) to a maxim level, by adding your broadcast. For that we thank you, and game-tv... It was great to have something to watch, while our team mates were battling it out.
Fantastic job everyone! MoE organization - old and new faces, gameTV with the best Mika I can remember and all the people who have supported this race
Hi,

Thanks for organisation and grats to all participants who finished the race in a clean and fair way .
First of all I just want to say that the battle for the GT1 win was spectacular, I was loving every minute of the broadcast.

As usual the Mercury team was scary fast in both divisions. Surprise surprise I know! Also the new Speed Core team in GT2 has proven to be one of the fastest teams as well, and after only one race.

Although we had many problems in the early stages we never gave up, and endurance racing is all about putting yourself in the positions to gain spots. If not for those few unlucky incidents suffered by the Mercury team, I'm sure they would have been neck and neck for the win. Sometimes even us American's get lucky...

BTW great job to n!faculty Racing for the GT1. Also a wonderful late race come back by the Orange Racing Team in GT2.
This was at least for me, as somebody has mentioned it before, an epic experience. At least in my eyes, the level of racing was as good as ever, especially in the GT2 class. At this stage i would like to congratulate all the Winners, runner up'ers, the Admin staff, the marathon comentator form Germany, and everybody else involved into this race in every way. This has proven to be one of the toughest races in year, even the tension before the race was unbeliveable.

I can only wish taht people involved in "my breakouts" wouldnt take it too seriously, as i see it taht was all part of the battleing going on, even before the flags indeed have drooped. I only wish for more racing at this level, and am looking forward to seeing you all in "alien" mode again.
Congratulations to all teams.
Congrats to all involved in this race and MoE in general. I enjoyed checking in when my normal day allowed.
What a massive feat to put on such a event and provide such a good look for the spectators.

THANK YOU.

24h Gratz
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG