The online racing simulator
Quote from Mr.Muh :Ha, yea... "inside round in the car from..."

It's better than my German!

Or French

or Spanish!

And at least I understand it!
Quote from ACCAkut :Nice race, just restarted WinAmp after a night of party

About that LFS Remote, is it save to view the MoE server or will I make it lag when simultany watching the stream??

No - I don't think so. I think LFS Remote takes up the insim relay from the server, then produces it in the program which is linked to something - like this:

Server ------------> LFS Remote place ----------> You.

So the only think you'll affect is the speed of the Remote to other people. Not the server.

I think

EDIT: Oops - sorry for the double post. I thought I pressed edit on mine above I accidently pressed quote
Quote from zeugnimod :I think it's rather the other way round.

They race but do hotlaps, too.

I think one stint is about 75 minutes long.

OK. I see Bawbag has driven 779 kilometers today, so I guess he's been driving some more too then.
6,000 - thats six thousand, count the zero's, - online watching the live stream, big WOW...
Quote from evilpimp :I got it on VLC and it buffers a lot.

Increase the default cache delay to something like 1500 or 2000 ms (or even more, test and trial):
File -> Open network stream (Ctrl+N) -> Advanced options -> Tick Caching and change the value.
Quote from Polyracer :6,000 - thats six thousand, count the zero's, - online watching the live stream, big WOW...

Where did you find that out?
Quote from niall09 :Where did you find that out?

Mika mentioned it in the commentary earlier
Quote from Bean0 :Mika mentioned it in the commentary earlier

Ah, cool. Thanks
Yeah - and I previously would have though maybe a few hundred viewers.

I'm really impressed with the way things have gone, using two PC's - one with remote viewer and the other with Game TV, its brill

I'm listening to and watching the race on the other PC, as I type this.

Very good commentry from Mika , and yes your English is pretty good mate.
wow great racing just there after 21/22 odd hours they still racing so close in the GT2.

BTW commentary is fantastic
the race is just awesome
The commentator deserves a reward Last night at about 2am I was literally giggling at the sounds and jokes they were producing Awesome stream.

ps does anyone know if the server uses maximum packet rates or not?
Quote from XCNuse :I don't know what happened to XFR in the pits, I did however join in and hear what was going on for a while, and the reason why they're going so slow is because when they left the pits, the fuel tank was 96% full

Yeah i tuned in then left then tuned in again when you were there, he went wide on T1 and beached it in the gravel (had to spectate) so he got a bit worried asking the team leader to come to the server, he then left the pits with 96% fuel and was slow.
He must have been ready to pit when he did it too as the commentator was seeing if he would pit and didn't know the reason he was slowing.

How is the race done? is it the team with the most number of laps done? because when i pit during a race i got back to lap 1 again.

Also devs WE NEED A LE MAN CAR how cool would that be...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :How is the race done? is it the team with the most number of laps done? because when i pit during a race i got back to lap 1 again.

There's a tracker with the current standings here.
great race and great broadcasting,nice to hear the racers point of view too!

small problems with the screen like a bit of lag but other than that excellent job!

high level racing

Mika may the force be with u
Broke again?
Back up again
Quote from ACCAkut :Back up again

Thanks
#95 - MR_B
Is anyone else having trouble streaming this now? I was watching until 5:30 this morning and it ran like a dream, now it'll play for a while, then the sound will cut off, then after a little while later the video will stop also.
hmm doesnt seem to work anymore :S did the server crash or just the broadcasting?

*edit* nvm i managed to make it work
Quote from MR_B :Is anyone else having trouble streaming this now? I was watching until 5:30 this morning and it ran like a dream, now it'll play for a while, then the sound will cut off, then after a little while later the video will stop also.

Me too we're both in UK - just keep reloading
Look at the rubber on the track! :bounce8:
What a move from Raymond. Some awesome racing going on, watched a bit from the first few hours but it was very laggy, it seems fine now.

I agree hugely on the commentary, it's second to none.
Yep livestreams now back to it's lovely smooth self. +1 on the commentary

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG