The online racing simulator
Antialiasing not working..
(5 posts, started )
I'm having issues getting my AA to work after a video card driver change, though only in LFS. (no other games) I'm running an 8800GT 512MB and it doesn't seem to matter if I set AA on application controlled, enhance application, or override application. I've had this issue in LFS before but can't remember how I fixed it. (is there an AA setting inside the game somewhere I'm overlooking?) I'm running Nvidia drivers, version 169.21. Would anybody be so kind as to give me a hand, leaving out the "go search" suggestion? (no time and what I have searched found nothing) Thanks in advance!
The only thing i can suggest trying is downloading nHancer http://www.nhancer.com/ and making a profile for LFS in there.

I was having probs gettting AA to work in Flight Sim with a certain set of drivers, but setting a profile in nHancer sorted it out.

Cant promise results , but it's worth a try.
It's got me confused because I had LFS working like butter on the same Nvidia drivers, then I decided to try the EVGA drivers out (LFS was fine there too), then I switched back to the same Nvidia stuff I had, and now I can't get AA in LFS. (which looks horrible, stretched across my new widescreen monitor )

nHancer stuff.. is it something I can do a basic uninstall on later if I don't want it anymore, without doing a full video card driver reinstall, and what setting was it specifically that fixed your issues in FS9? Personally, Nvidia 169.21 drivers are doing me fine in that game.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG