The online racing simulator
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Have done but the quality is bugging me lol

Its good considering, and the music is awsome
Quote from mcgas001 :Its good considering, and the music is awsome

The music is okay for watching GTRs flying through Aston. But I wouldn't personally call it awesome.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Got to say DW you're doing a crackin job , seems like you're both admin'in and driving in this thing, whats next, joining the commentary team ? .

Are you planning to get any sleep this weekend, or are you having Red Bull and Expresso intravenously injected ?

Just chugging Earl Grey. My mind's going a bit to mush, though.
Thankyou MoE for making me stay up so late as ive just had some chav's in a stolen car crash into my fence made a right mess of it.

Well atleast i know now and dont wake up in the morning and find gaping hole in it.

Fckers
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Just chugging Earl Grey. My mind's going a bit to mush, though.

May I recommend a night at the holodeck then, Captain?

(off-topic slighty obscure Star trek reference)
Yall need to get on teamspeak!
Oh oh didn't know that, no mic but i can listen what's the code?
"The Teamspeak for all teams, who will get an interview inside the broadcasting, is still online!
IP: 85.25.146.202:2007
Password: moe"
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=37409

Not much is going on, there are only 3 of us on public chat (one of whom is in teh wrong channel )
"Bad name and/or password" Lmao
delete "login name" and it should work
Quote from XCNuse :delete "login name" and it should work

ie: check the "Anonymous" checkbox instead the one that says "Registered". You still have to enter the password below though.
Yeah i got on, it's a bit boring though lol wanted to listen to FIRST but needed a password.

I couldn't do it because i put the password in as yo spelt it moe" and its moe lmao.

What happened to the XFR guy he was shouting "im stuck in pit"
I don't know what happened to XFR in the pits, I did however join in and hear what was going on for a while, and the reason why they're going so slow is because when they left the pits, the fuel tank was 96% full
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What happened to the XFR guy he was shouting "im stuck in pit"

I missed that. Though I might know what he was talking about. Yesterday something odd happened to me: After having finished a pit stop I could not drive away. I was in first gear, my controller were correctly set up, but no matter what I did I could not leave the pit repair box. I went and checked my controller settings and made some changes back and forth. After having set the clutch to manual, and sort of "stalled" my way out I was able to drive away.

I'm thinking that it might have been the clutch overheating, but I doubt it, i was in the UF1. Sadly the F9/F10 keys don't display any info while in the pits.
a pity, but as it seems, mika went to sleep at last. well, if its right what is written in the german forums, that is.
Mika said he was going to nap for 2 hours... and that was said about an hour ago as I post this. I very much doubt he will be back after a 2 hour nap... it would be so hard to come back up from such a nice rest ^^. But kudos to him for broadcasting like 16 hours of the whole race. If he comes back, that will be great .

Or maybe I misunderstood, and he will be back for the last 2 hours of the race.
Well, I grabbed a few hours of kip and feel refreshed to watch till the end now.
This has been pretty good so far for me, well done to all involved.
Quote from Tweaker :Mika said he was going to nap for 2 hours... and that was said about an hour ago as I post this. I very much doubt he will be back after a 2 hour nap... it would be so hard to come back up from such a nice rest ^^.

Agreed. I had the problem in the last 24 hour race where I laid down at about 7:00 for a hour. I was lucky my father kicked my a** outta the bed, or I'd have slept for the whole rest of the race.

Quote from Tweaker :But kudos to him for broadcasting like 16 hours of the whole race. If he comes back, that will be great .

Signed. I hope he has someone who wakes him up
Wow.. this is amazing! How long stints does each driver do? I noticed both Biohazard and Bawbag are on Mercury. I thought they only did hotlaps (they are my idols. ), so it's cool to see them racing too!
I think it's rather the other way round.

They race but do hotlaps, too.

I think one stint is about 75 minutes long.
Watching it now. How fantastic!

And it's in (proper!!!) English too!

kudos to you Michael!!!

A suggestion for the next 24 hour race, if broadcasted on GameTV:

If you watch Le Mans on Motors TV, the presenters reguarly look at the forum. Could we have a forum for this too and Michale reads out our comments on the race as it happens?
Quote from J@tko :If you watch Le Mans on Motors TV, the presenters reguarly look at the forum. Could we have a forum for this too and Michale reads out our comments on the race as it happens?

Join IRC.. #moe on GameSurge.. he will read that

@zeug: ~75 minutes for xrr, 66 for fzr (gt1 that is)
Quote from J@tko :
And it's in (proper!!!) English too!

Ha, yea... "inside round in the car from..."
Nice race, just restarted WinAmp after a night of party

About that LFS Remote, is it save to view the MoE server or will I make it lag when simultany watching the stream??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG