The online racing simulator
#1 - mc906
Shikane Route Tandem Duo ² Drifting Competition
UPDATED LAYOUT!!!

Sorry but this will be the final version.
Its not much different from the previous one, in fact, the lines are wider. Please download it and practice it, its on the shikane drifters server. if its not on the list, please use join specific host and type in shikane drifters. Thank You

SO6_TandemDuoFinalEdited.lyt

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][COLOR=Lime]The Website is back up:][/COLOR] http://tandemduo.shikanedrifters.com/

i also got the live boardcasting thing working

it will be boardcasted here:
http://ustream.tv/channel/shikane-route-tandem-duo-

The rules are adapted from the D1GP rules with some modification.

if you are one of the people who hates drifting, please dont continue to read this post and dont reply with a hating post.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Website for more info:

Allowed Car Types: XRT, FXO, RB4, FZ5

[SIZE=3]Shikane Route Tandem Duo² is a Live For Speed Drift Event hosted by Shikane Drifters. Tein and MC of Shikane Drifters came up with the idea of hosting a competition due to the lack of events in the drifting community lately.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Shikane Route Tandem Duo² is a Show Drift event featuring the best drifters in the Live For Speed community such as Stan from Saiko D and many more. It use solo run scoring system and the twin drift system. The rules are adapted from the D1GP rules with some modification.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]If you are interested, please visit the website, post a reply, or msn me, musicismylife768@hotmail.com.[/SIZE]

heres a list of all the participants with some of their cars
[SIZE=3][COLOR=black]http://tandemduo.shikanedrifters.com/Participants.html[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Attached files
SO6_TandemDuoFinalEdited.lyt - 844 B - 560 views
Cool
At least tell me that I can bring my RB4 at least. Time to get back in shape.

edit: yes I am allowed.
seems interesting
I want to join but S1...
Btw:better luck to me next time
So great but I am a super-rookie in LFS dirft..
I hate drifting, therefore I am replying with a hateful post.

Grrr.
Since when is the FXO a "driftcar"? Just curious

Well, have fun nevertheless.
Quote from mc906 :
Allowed Car Types: XRT, FXO, RB4, FZ5

Greeeeeaaaat! Im excluded in my LX, but a FWD car is in...
#10 - JEP
Really ?

Why a FWD car ?

Put the lx4 or the lx6 car's .

Ah,i need to now the time of the contest in Israel ...
Sent my app yesterday, still not in the paticipants list...
FXO but not LX? you got to be kidding!?
Quote from -DrftMstr- :At least tell me that I can bring my RB4 at least. Time to get back in shape.

edit: yes I am allowed.

get ready because my fatass5 with beat your fatcat4 for the last time!
No LXs?

It's a pity.
Quote from jayhawk :I hate drifting, therefore I am replying with a hateful post.

Grrr.

hater...

Quote from Evoluti0n_II :Since when is the FXO a "driftcar"? Just curious

Well, have fun nevertheless.

we put the FXO in because people do drift FF cars in D1GP, go search on youtube. watch the spr the person post at the 13th reply.

Quote from squidhead :Greeeeeaaaat! Im excluded in my LX, but a FWD car is in...

LX has too much of a greater acceleration against the XRT, RB4, and FXO.
We put the FXO in because people do drift FF cars in D1GP, go search on youtube. watch the spr the person post at the 13th reply.
Quote from Riders Motion :Sent my app yesterday, still not in the paticipants list...

well, check back regularly, and make sure you refresh the page:]
FXO can stay but it's going to get eaten alive by an RB4 and the FZ5 on corners.

By the way, good effort trying to organize an event. It is alot of work
Quote from -DrftMstr- :FXO can stay but it's going to get eaten alive by an RB4 and the FZ5 on corners.

It's gonna be eaten by all cars, except XRG maybe, but it isn't allowed anyway...
#20 - 5haz
Would love to take part but as you dont allow knobbly tires on the back of my XRT, ill have to make a completely new setup, so nah I dont think so

Anyway I need more practise

Joe
It's fun to see a non-Torque event. There are a wide variety of people here. From haters to rice boys to anything

Maybe the LX is a good addition. God... I will hate to see CB on it.

edit: while I'm at it too. No drift points BS.
:bananadeaFF cars cant drift totally makes the whole thing look weird taking a FF car sideways is Called FWD lift off oversteer,
its not part of drifting as you cant use any power from the rear to correct the slide so its not drifting lol
#23 - Woz
Quote from mc906 :We put the FXO in because people do drift FF cars in D1GP, go search on youtube.

Sorry, I can't even believe the D1GP actually allows FF cars.

It is impossible to "drift" a FF car, all you can do is make the rear end loose and drag it around or use the handbrake to drag it around. Both are a bit lame IMHO. The people being lame might like to call it drift but they are just fooling themselves and others.

Quote from Woz :Sorry, I can't even believe the D1GP actually allows FF cars.

It is impossible to "drift" a FF car, all you can do is make the rear end loose and drag it around or use the handbrake to drag it around. Both are a bit lame IMHO

D1Sl (Street Legal) allows RWD, 4WD, and FWD, as long as they are street legal, that means stock interior and frame. In D1GP it's only RWD cars with stripped interior.
Quote from mc906 :
LX has too much of a greater acceleration against the XRT, RB4, and FXO.

makes no sense to me. in d1gp there are cars with 600HP (and more) drifting against cars with 180HP so whats the problem with LX6 and LX4 against XRT, RB4, FXO and FZ5? going to be a boring contest with such a lack of cars

my suggestion: let them drift with whatever they want. if someone wants to win he never choose a BF1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG